12.

"Neteyam, we are approaching the volcanoes. If the temperature gets too hot let me know and we will turn around."

"Alright."

Rocks, big rocks sprinkled onto mountains that stand as mighty towers, lava flowing down each crack. The air around me is warm as we fly above what seems to be the beginning of something extraordinary. The night sky makes Pandora glow a luminous red and orange shade.

Flames gracefully flies between to walls of stone shaped like a corridor, the ending too dark to be seen at this distance. I hold onto her waist as (Y/n) skillfully avoids all the rocks that fall from the stones above.

This feels incredible! I smile brightly as I touch the stone walls, bringing my hands back to her waist, never wanting to let go. Being with her here is better than anything. I would endure any amount of torment and still choose to do this every time.

We eventually reach the end and enter the dark hole. What I see on the other side is beyond description.

In front of me is the Ash People's home. Towards the end in the distance are three volcanoes beside one another, great amounts of lava seeping down while burning an intense shade of orange. There are rock covered homes on the ground where red Na'vi walk on the paths carved out.

Fire blazes atop torches that surround the clan below and there are pools of boiling crystal water that are scattered all around the place. The darkness of Pandora is different here because this clan blends in, with only certain colours evidently glowing. The volcanoes hum a low tune as we fly past the Ash People, their heads turning upwards to look at Flames who sparkles a deep red under the crescent hanging above. To my side I see different kinds of dragons heading towards a cave, the diversity too astonishing to look away from. They wear tails of different sizes and shapes and glide through the sky with ease.

We are getting closer to the end of this vast clan and in front of the three volcanoes on the ground I see a podium. That must be where Dinraal speaks to his people. Directly behind it is an entrance inside the volcanoes. This is beyond belief. This place is truly astonishing. It's breathtaking.

(Y/n) pilots Flames towards the side of the third volcano and we land on the firm ground below. Flames lowers his head and (Y/n) begins to stand and I do the same, after which we both walk on Flames's head in order to rest our feet on the surface.

The ground below me is burning hot and the heat too painful to endure. I'm assuming (Y/n) notices because she takes off her shoes and hands them for me to wear. I quickly put them on and feel my feet cool down.

"Neteyam stay here with Flames and I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere else." Seeing her here makes me realize how much she must have missed her home. I know what that feels like. (Y/n) turns around and heads into the entrance of the volcano and disappears from my sight. I turn to see Flames resting on the ground and he has fallen asleep. I study his figure and then this place in front of me. There are so many places of Pandora I haven't seen and this is one of them. I am so glad I came.

"Forest freak"

I turn, knowing that voice and see Noatak standing in front of me. Oh shit, this is not good.

"Why are you here" he asks in an enraged tone.

"(Y/n) came here to collect her belongings and I am waiting for her."

"So she brought you here?" His fists clench to his sides and I know this will not end well.

"You're getting quite close to her huh. Well listen freak, she is mine. She belongs to me. We kill your kind and bury them in the depths of the ground. Don't get any ideas cause she will never be with someone like you. Stay away from her."