30.

A burning flame, it calls.
Calls upon those whom taste the bitterness of suffering,
Those whose rage outweighs their mercy,
Those who see the elegantly wrapped lies of this world.

A burning flame, it calls from within, subtle yet enticing. Learn from its past victims, for if you answer the call, destruction will be waiting on the other side. 

...

(Y/n) POV:

"We are almost at the Metkayina Clan. Dinraal will soon attack the clan. We have to immediately warn Chief Tonowari."

I can't believe i'm doing this. Standing up to my father after years of being nothing but obedient. But I have to do what's right, what kind of future leader wouldn't do that? Plus i've developed strong feelings for the Na'vi sitting behind me and I won't let anyone hurt him. But damn I pulled a fine man.

I look down to see we have arrived and motion Flames to land near the forest. Once he rests his mighty figure on the grassland below, Neteyam gets off and offers me his hand, which I take and get down as well. We both run as fast as possible to Chief Tonowari, our feet sliding past the sand below. It is a calm day and the crystal clear water remains still.

"(Y/n) I see him. He is with my father let's go" Neteyam says and we continue running.

"Guys you're back!" Tuk shouts and Ronal and Neytiri along with their kids all look at us as we run past them. I keep my head forward, knowing they will probably follow us.

I'm out of breath by the time I reach Chief Tonowari and Jake Sully and they both turn to both me and Neteyam.

"What are doing here?" Tonowari exclaims.

"I will explain everyth—"

"What is going on?" Ronal and the others come up behind us and I see Tehiti with them as well. I smile knowing he's safe.

"Come with me in your pod Chief, I have something very important to tell you." I walk past them all and head into the bigger pod, Tonowari's residence.

Their faces filled with confusion and also worry about what comes next.

This is the right thing to do and after years of witnessing the innocent being killed by my father, it is time that I do something about it than being scared. It's time to free myself from the shackles of fear that have entrapped me all my life. It is what mother would have wanted. So I begin to speak:

"Dinraal owns a lot of land on Pandora because he kills everyone who lives there. He has always done this and instead of doing anything I have always watched. He sent Tehiti and I here to spy on your clan and give back information to him. Dinraal will attack your clan soon and all will perish. I have come to warn you."

They all look at me, shocked by words and I can tell the emotions of sadness, betrayal and worry roam in their hearts.

"You used our hospitality for your schemes? You knew that they would attack and yet you still give them information on us?" Tonowari asks me this and I swallow my shame.

"Yes. But I realize it was wrong and thus i'm warning you" I respond with desperation seeping through my throat.

"I knew it but no one believed me. You fire Na'vi are treacherous monsters that burn down our forests and harm Pandora. You do not deserve to live" Neytiri yells and I keep my head down, too ashamed to look at them. I lift my head and say to Neteyam "I know it was wrong of me but i'm willing to do anything to stop him from taking over this clan. Please understand."

But Neteyam looks at me like he's heartbroken. Like Eywa took the life out of him again but this time, their is no chance for redemption. His gaze hardens and his jaw clenches. He steps forward and slowly shakes his head in disapproval and my heart drops.

"I trusted you. I put you over my own family."

What have I done?

"Was everything a lie?" he asks. I notice his voice crack a mere moment and I don't know how to respond. It's like Pandora swallowed me whole and i'm left here speechless as my reaction. I know I was leading him on, convincing myself to not fall for him, to not fall in love with those golden eyes but truth be told, I would have been a fool if I hadn't. But when the world breaks you apart, tell me how strong of a grip can I have to keep holding on to him? This moment our entwined hands have let go, and I feel all the more hollow for it.

"I knew the Ash Clan were not to be trusted" Ao'nung says and the rest of them display faces of disgust, anger.

But just before I can defend myself, somehow lessen the hurt in Neteyam's eyes, the horn begins to yell. It calls the citizens of this tribe and this time, I know, destruction is waiting.

...

HEY GUYS!!!

I've missed you all so much 😭 I've been travelling A LOT and trust me when I tell you there is NO internet here. My dad finally arranged something and now I can access wattpad again!!!

I know you guys probably hate me for taking so long to update but honestly i've been really burnt out recently but I feel better now and will end this story amazingly promise 😌 (other chapters will be way longer)

Take care of yourselves 💕

...