18.

"We got the materials. Let's head back now it's almost eclipse." Neteyam gets on his ikran and I get on behind him. Lo'ak and Tsireya do the same and we all head back to the Metkayina Clan.

...

Neteyam POV:

We all get off the ikran and I offer my hand for (Y/n) to take. After what happened today, i'm not sure what to think. All I know is that I know nothing about the girl I have strong feelings for. I want to know her, so I could wash away her worries, comfort her at every moment.

I want to see her, but there is fire between us. Fire that I will do anything to extinguish.

"Our parents are expecting us home right now. Good night" I say while looking at (Y/n) and Tsireya. They both nod and Lo'ak and I walk home towards our pod.

"Neteyam, bro stop. Slow down. Bro, slow down!" Lo'ak pulls my hand and I turn towards him, knowing what he will say.

"What happened today was bad. Don't you see? We cant trust the Ash People at all."

"Lo'ak, it was a coincidence. It's our fault for spying on them. I told you to stay away but you never listen. It's a good thing (Y/n) was there or else we would be dead right now."

"(Y/n) is dangerous! Once she came, everyone listened to her, feared her. You're so blindsided by love that you can't see she's suspicious cuz."

"Lo'ak, she wouldn't betray us. I know her."

"Do you? Do you really know her or are you lying because you really don't know her at all? Tell me something about her past life? About her family? You. know. nothing. Open your eyes. Our family might be in danger. Do you not care about us?"

"Lo'ak. My family is all I have ever cared about. What have you ever done? Gone against everyone's words, always causing trouble, that's all you have done. I don't know what happened today but I trust (Y/n). Let's go, father is expecting us." Before I say anything more out of anger I rush towards home.

...

Dad angrily walks up to me and Lo'ak and says "where were you boys? I said come before eclipse and you two can't follow direct orders?"

I step forward and say "we can explain—"

"Lo'ak what did you do this time?"

Lo'ak lowers his head in sadness and mother also joins us, anger written all over her face. In a serious tone I say "we were roaming around and found some Ash Clan Na'vi setting up camps in the forest close to here. Before we could leave they captured us and threatened to kill us. (Y/n) saved us."

Lo'ak adds in, "yeah they let us go because they knew her. They feared her. Mother, you're right. Their intentions aren't right."

Mother comes up and checks us for any injuries. "We're fine mother" I say and she breathes in deeply.

"My boys, we will end their plots before anything happens. Leave it to me." Father than says "Neytiri, not now. I agree it is suspicious to set up camp close to here but we can not assume anything. We cant go out there and do something reckless based on suspicion with no concrete proof." Mother exasperatedly sighs and I let out a breath of relief.

Lo'ak then says "I told Ao'nung about what happened and he probably told Chief Tonowari so they will probably call us soon." We all turn to look at him with annoyance and frustration.

"You skwang! Can't your ass be quite for just a moment?" I slap his head and he moves away.

"Bro, I'm not gonna let your feelings plague your judgement."