29.

"Ok, act like a pervert" Tuntak says.

"What?"

"Just messing with you bud. But seriously act mad cause we are about to walk through this whole clan unarmed. Also, i'll try my best you don't get stoned to death before we reach Dinraal but no promises!" Tuntak grabs hold of my hands and holds them behind my back. He begins to tie them with a rope and says "gotta be gentler with the princes."

I ignore his foolishness and look ahead to see the grey, red and ash toned faces of the Na'vi here. This is going to be difficult. But for her, anything.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

We both begin walking through the narrow street that leads directly to the volcanos. As we pass by, the Na'vi throw harsh comments towards me but also laugh and cheer, applauding Tuntak for catching me. I keep my head up and analyze each of their faces, not backing down nor letting their comments offend me.

"Almost there, get ready" Tuntak whispers in my ear. I take in a deep breath.

We enter the volcano and I found myself face to face with Dinraal and Noatak his pet. They both look at me with angered expressions and Tuntak and I exchange a glance. Tuntak says "I caught this filthy Na'vi lurking around here. Thought it best to bring him to you."

"Good choice. I know this one. This one has charmed my daughter, somehow. Goes to show bad taste runs in the blood line." I clench my jaw and Tuntak holds my hand behind me, as if he knows how badly I wanna hurt this man. Regardless I say "you have bled my clan. Our tulkun are dead because of you. The Metkayina will not stop until you are dead, that's a promise."

"I would like to see you try boy. I won't stop till every last one of your kind are dead!" Dinraal spits these words and Noatak glares at me the whole time. "Take him to the dungeons Tuntak and if he even looks at her, kill him" Dinraal states. Tuntak leads me to the dungeons and as I am walking away, Noatak steps close to me and leans into my ear, "I will kill everyone you love." I look at him, the hatred between us a burning flame that won't extinguish. Tuntak pushes me from behind and I continue walking.

I smile under my breath, oh I can't wait to see her.

...

"Neteyam what are you doing here??" (Y/n) looks at the both of us with a confused expression. She stands up and comes closer, holding the metal bars of the cell. Tuntak unties the rope holding my hands together and once they're off, I put my hands on top of hers. The touch makes my heart beat faster and she smiles. That beautiful smile.

"Ok lovebirds, you wanna kiss now too? Prince, take the key and get her out we don't have time." I take the key and I unlock the door and it opens. I stand in front of (Y/n) and smile, our hands entwined together. I whisper "I love you" and her eyes glimmer.

Suddenly I get pushed in the dungeon with
(Y/n) and Tuntak snatches the keys from my hands. He begins to lock the door and I stare at him, completely confused. "Tuntak what are you doing??"

"Your such a fool, prince. It's easy to manipulate children, but I didn't think it would be this easy" Tuntak responds.

I can't believe this.

"Good job brother" Dinraal says and walks up to our cell. I stand in complete shock and I turn to see (Y/n) burning with rage. "You know I could melt these bars in two seconds" she says to Dinraal.

"I know you can, but would you? There are too many guards here and besides, you're too scared. How will you protect your lover?" Dinraal grins, pleased with himself.

"I can't believe you Tuntak, you shameless traitor" I yell. Tuntak's face remains stone cold and Dinraal says "your stupid to believe I wouldn't catch onto your scheme. Now you will remain here while I go destroy your home, try not to miss me too much." They both walk away and I turn to (Y/n) and check to see if she is hurt.

"I'm fine Neteyam."

"Did you know Tuntak was a traitor?" I ask, my heart pounding painfully.

"I'll explain everything later I promise. Right now, follow me." (Y/n) takes out a key from her pocket and my eyes widen. "Where did you get this?" I ask and she says "no questions." She heads towards the door and fidgets the key in the lock. I look around and make sure no one is coming until she opens it and we both rush out. I follow behind her out of the prison and just then someone in the prison calls (Y/n). They have shredded clothes on and dirt surrounds their figure. Their eyes reflect the exhaustion they must be feeling and they hold their child in their arms.

"Avenge us. Save our families from your father" the prisoner chokes out.

"I will do everything I can. I promise." (Y/n) looks at me and we both head out. She stops in front of the wall and says "step back." I do as she says and in a blink of an eye she summons her fire that burns awhile in the wall. We both walk through it and find ourselves outside where darkness covers the Pandora. (Y/n) keeps moving and I follow behind her, knowing we are headed to the beast known as Flames to get us out of here.

We both get onboard the dragon and we set off into the night sky, never looking behind us.

...

(Y/n) POV:

Flames land over there by the lake.

My dragon does as I say. zoo chose to land here because this place is unknown to many and atop a hill. There is this little lake here with crystal clear water that feels so refreshing. Neteyam and I get off Flames and I head into the lake.

"After being in that dungeon for a while i've become really dirty. This place is unknown to my father so we will be safe here." I take off my armour and see Neteyam looking away, then I place my armour on the rock beside me. I'm only wearing my undergarments but I guess as a Na'vi even that is enough clothing. Neteyam comes in behind me and he takes off his armour as well, placing it on the rock beside him, revealing his muscular figure. My mouth slightly opens as Neteyam places a hand on the rock and pulls himself upwards, his arm and chest muscles flexing and his dripping wet skin shining under the moon's dim light.

"My eyes are up here" he says.

"What?"

"I can put my clothes back on if this is too much for you."

"N-no it's fine." I blush in embarrassment and look away.

Slowly he comes closer to me and my breathing falters. Before he gets too close I dunk my head in the water and come out, completely wet. I can tell he's looking at me but I pretend to ignore his gaze and brush off the dirt on my face. I feel his hand cupping my face and I open my eyes to find myself looking in his. The tension between us is like firecrackers getting ready to burst.

When I look into his eyes I see his pain, his duties, the pressure he feels to remain perfect and I relate so much. We are two lost souls, clinging onto each other when the world tries to pull us apart. I look into his golden eyes and find myself saying the most sacred words a Na'vi could speak to another.

"I see you."

Neteyam's eyes widen in admiration.

"I see you (Y/n), even if the world is against it."

I smile and feel our bond, our connection growing deeper and now I know what I must do.

"Neteyam I have a plan. When we get back got the Metkayina Clan I will tell everyone. It is time my father tastes the bitterness of defeat. I will end him."

...

Hey guys! Hope you're all well.
This whole time I was writing 4 chapters on my laptop and when I went to publish them ALL my writing was gone IDK HOW.
So now I have to rewrite everything 😭😭

Shoutout to @Alycia_Lauren for this chapter and the previous one. Her ideas inspired me to keep writing! Also happy birthday to her as well 🥳

Also are any of y'all simping over Miguel O'Hara because the amount of character ai chats I have with him are insane. Like that man is SO fine 🤭 and Neteyam of course.

See you guys soon, I'll try not to take too long i'm so sorry I make you all wait so much I am so grateful to all of you for your support 💕

See you soon (really soon)

...