26.

(Y/n) POV:

I'm getting ready for this party. Hopefully it's a small gathering so I can sneak my way back to my pod. I'm exhausted, I just want sleep.

I wear my armour that clips on my elbows and spreads to my back like wings with flames crafted on them. I leave my hair open and wear some nice jewelry so it looks like I tried. This is my normal clothing but more stylish.

Tehiti rushes into the pod yelling "sister! I made a sand castle with Tuk and Neteyam. Come see!"

"Later Tehiti it's time for the party look it's getting dark outside. Make yourself look presentable, we are already running late." Tehiti sighs and combs his hair quickly.

"Done. Let's go sis."

We both walk out feeling calmer on this cool night. Pandora glows vividly and the sea creates mini waves that brush the sand filled surface. The Metkayina Clan is alive tonight with Na'vi roaming around from door to door, greeting friends and reuniting with old ones. The water below lights the tents a luminescent light blue which makes the skins of the Reef people ever so breathtaking.

Tehiti and I are headed to the main place where the chief and his family are gathered around. I admire the scenery and breathe in the breath of the wild.

"Hello (Y/n) and Tehiti."

Wait...that voice sounds so familiar.

"Tuntak??" I yell in shock. My eyes widen in confusion as to why he's here.

"Yes it's me. I know you guys missed me" he replies, smiling at our shocked expressions.

"Uncle, what are you doing here??" Tehiti asks and that's when I actually look around. Properly.

"Chief Tonowari invited people from the Ash Clan for tonight's party. Don't you know? This party is to celebrate the "everlasting" peace between the Ash Clan and Metkayina Clan. Like that's gonna last long."

"I can't believe no one told us. Tuntak, is my father and Noatak here?" I ask and I'm begging he says no.

"Yes."

"I'm going back to my pod."

"No wait! Listen (Y/n). I talked to Dinraal and he said he won't bring up anything here and neither will Noatak. Everyone is expecting your arrival. It's cause of you two that gave up your home to live in another one. They all want you guys there so go. I'll handle my brother and his temper."

I sigh and nod in agreement. Tehiti and I leave Tuntak and continue walking, my eyes landing on the Ash People scattered around that look more serious than happy. I'm really hoping my father doesn't attack tonight. It's too soon, he would've given me a heads up.

We keep walking until Chief Tonowari comes into sight. He's talking to Dinraal and beside him is Noatak. Nope. Not happening.

"Tehiti you go."

"No sister come. Look. You are the strongest most intimidating person I know. Don't let the fear stop you from being my brave sister."

He's right. Tehiti is right. I'm gonna make them so damn mad and I think I know just what to do.

"Tehiti. Go have fun. I'll handle it." He smiles and leaves, immediately making his way to Tuk which earns a frown on Neytiri's face but a smile on Jake Sully's face.

I put my plan into motion. I walk towards Neteyam who seems to be in an argument with his brother. I interrupt and say "Neteyam will you come with me please?" He nods and I lead him towards the side where we can't be seen by the crowd gathered around. I whisper to make sure only he hears my words.