7.

Where did you go?

The volcanoes. I saw your father burning the forests and killing the Na'vi that live there. Now he's here.

I'm gonna kill him.

I turn slowly, anger written all over my face. My eyes lock onto his and I glare at Dinraal. My anger fuels the flames surrounding me and they grow bigger.

All I want to do is rip him into shreds.
I'm seriously considering it. His eyes are widened in fear, like he's understanding what I want to do. I'm so tempted but it isn't the smartest move.

Flames, go rest in the forest. I will come visit you later.

Flames begins to leave, growling at Dinraal as he does.

"In the name of Eywa, the ritual has ended."

I call the fire towards me and it comes, slowly but surely. I absorb the heat and begin to calm myself down, just realizing how strong my anger really was. The flames burn less until they vanish, leaving a burnt odour that circulates the air around me.

My eyes scan the Na'vi who are looking at me in awe—and fear.

...

Neteyam POV:

Truly the greatest warrior. Breathtakingly incredible. I have never seen someone so powerful.

The ritual has ended and all the Na'vi, including myself, are staring at her. How could we not. She did an impossible thing and looked so good doing it. The area surrounding her is burnt, steam flowing through the air and I notice the area beneath her shoes has not been affected. Oh, that's why she wears them.

She walks away, head high and anger plastered on her face while she glares at Dinraal. Although she looks scary to approach, I notice that she's having problem breathing. Perhaps I could help her like I did before.

Tehiti then moves and steps on the burnt area, picking up her armour and shoes and follows behind (Y/n), exchanging a glance with Dinraal before walking.

I slip away from the crowd making sure my family doesn't see and follow Tehiti to (Y/n), thinking back to her breathing difficulty as we make our way up to her. She has stopped on the beach directly in front of her pod and her back is faced towards. She is glowing intensely with heat radiating off her body.

Tehiti speaks first. "Sister, are you alright? Your hair is on fire."

She doesn't respond so I gather my courage and walk up to look her in the eyes. She looks extremely angry but I can see a hint of sadness as well. Her chest also rises and falls in an unsynchronized manner.

"You are bleeding (Y/n). Would you like me to help?"

She takes her shoes and puts them on, along with her armour and motions for me to follow her. Tehiti leaves the two of us as she heads towards her pod and I follow along. As we approach her pod I say "I will grab towels and meet you in your pod." With that I leave and quickly run back home and grab the towels dad keeps in the drawers.

I enter her pod and sit in front of her on the ground. Our knees are so close to touching and I have to look down to meet her gaze because she is so short. Or maybe i'm just so tall. I snap out of my train of thought and notice that she is bleeding down her neckline and her hands are dripping with blood.

"May I?"

She gives me her hand reluctantly and I wrap my fingers around her wrist, the bottom of her hand resting on my palm as I begin to wipe away the blood. The cut down her collarbone and hands seemed to be closed. Like they are melted together. Incredible.