27.

Neteyam POV:

"Neteyam they are waiting for us" (Y/n) says while heavily breathing against my lips.

"Mhm." I want to kiss her more. I cant believe this is happening.

I admire her beauty, unable to take my eyes off her. God, i'm so in love with her. Her beautiful hair, her dark bright eyes, her lips that taste so sweet. Eywa, i'm in love. I'm in love with her.

"Neteyam" she says. (Y/n) takes my hand and leads me back to the crowd on the beach. I walk behind her, gazing at her curves, every curve.

I pull her towards me and say "what are we?"

She stutters with her response but says "we are two people who have taken an interest in each other."

"Well then I must make you my wife."

"Woah, woah. Not so fast" She replies while smiling and I grin.

"(Y/n)" a very familiar voice calls out. (Y/n)'a face goes stone cold like the emotion she had just drained out of her. She turns to see Dinraal and I narrow my eyes, curious as to what he wants.

"(Y/n). Come with me. Now." (Y/n) nods at me and then follows her father who leads her away from everyone. I worry for her but I know she is strong enough to care for herself.

I walk towards the crowd, searching for my family. The brightest of smiles is displayed on my face because I just kissed the girl of my dreams!

I see Lo'ak and Tsireya together and pull Tsireya aside. She smiles at my happiness and says "what happened! Tell me!"

"I kissed her. (Y/n)"

"Oh goodness! I'm so happy for you!"

"What's going on here bro?" Lo'ak interrupts

"Neteyam kissed (Y/n)" Tsireya exclaims.

"What? I mean- congrats bro" Lo'ak replies with no emotion and then takes Tsireya's hand and pulls her away.

"Wait! Lo'ak where are mom and dad?"

"They went home. You should too after todays events." I sigh and scratch my head in frustration.

I walk towards my pod, licking my lips, searching for her taste, longing for her touch. I'm about to enter my pod but I overhear my parents speaking and I can't help but listen.

"I raised him well" my father says.

"What. Jake?" my mom replies.

"He's a charmer, like me."

"Oh be quiet. You were a handful."

"And I still made you my wife." He winks and mother laughs.

I step into the pod and they both instantly stand up at my arrival.

"Neteyam. Where did you go?" My father questions me strictly.

"(Y/n) and I took a walk" I reply.

"Your training to be the next Oley'takan begins tomorrow morning."

"Dad...what? We live here now. Ao'nung is to be the next leader of the Metkayina."

"Not of the Metkayina. You will be Oley'takan of the Omatikaya."

What is he saying? We left home. He said we would never return.

"What made you suddenly think of this dad??"