14.

(Y/n) POV:

I wake up today, feeling refreshened after a long day yesterday. Today Tehiti and I will be spending a whole day with the other Na'vi and spending time in the water just swimming. I hope Neteyam is there.

Tehiti is already set to go and I laugh at his impatient behaviour.

"Tehiti calm down we are going."

"I'm so excited! Come on!!!"

I begin to get ready and today I will not be wearing my armour because it's not needed. Tehiti and I leave our pod and head down to the beach where the chief's and Jake Sully's kids stand, waiting for us. But there is someone else with them. Lana.

We walk up towards them and they greet us, my eyes trailing to Neteyam's as he smiles at me. Lana on the other hand is looking at me disgustingly. Nice seeing you too girl.

Tehiti goes to Tuk and Lo'ak who are catching one another and the rest of them swim in the shallow water. I stand here watching them all and realize that this is what I have been missing out on. A chance to have friends who make life enjoyable. I never had one of those.

I look at Ao'nung who looks frustrated while talking to Tsireya and Neteyam. Then to my left I see Lana coming towards me.

"Hey (Y/n). How are you doing? Yeah I don't really care but just letting you know, you will never belong here."

"What makes you think I want to."

"You're trying to swim and make friends with them but we all know you're a fake. You need to stop seducing Neteyam because he belongs to me. The whole clan wants me and him together so I suggest you back off before I break every limb in your body you piece of shit."

Eywa give me patience.

Lana continues to glare at me and I steam begins to form around us. It's because I'm heated up too much so the water is cooling me off. Tsireya comes up and says "Guys is everything alright?"

Lana then smiles the most fakest smile and says "yes Reya everything is fine. I was just giving our newcomer here tips for swimming, you know since she's never done it before and probably sucks."

This girl is getting on my nerves.

Everyone begins to gather around us and Tsireya speaks first. "Today we will be swimming on ilu and then swimming deep in the water. We will be with you the entire time so you have nothing to worry about."

Lana holds onto Tsireya's hand while looking at Neteyam but he's just looking at me.

Ao'nung seems to be noticing how awkward this is because he takes my hand and says "you will be riding with me."

Neteyam then says "no. She will be riding with me." They both exchange an angered look and I look at Lo'ak who smirks in my direction. What is going on here?

Lana then let's go of Tsireya's hand and says "all of this commotion must be hurting (Y/n)'s weak mind. How about you take me Neteyam?"

Ao'nung then says "great it's settled. Lana goes with Neteyam and (Y/n) goes with me."

Before anyone can object, Ao'nung takes my hand and leads me away. He gets on his ilu and offers me his hand, which I take and get on behind him. "It's better that you're riding with me. I'm the only one here who knows how much you suck at holding your breath."

"You're never gonna forget that are you." He smirks and motions for me to hold onto him. Once I do he stiffens and I smile at how he's reacting. I know I said I'm using him for information but I must admit he's fun to hang out with.