(3 : 6) Jealous Weasley & Uncertain Prophecy { 37 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➂➆ *̥˚✧

𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 & 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚢

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

"Welcome my children," said the Divination Professor, who had seated herself in a winged armchair in front of the fire.

Professor Trelawney moved into the firelight, and they saw that she was very thin; her large glasses magnified her eyes to several times their natural size, and she was draped in a gauzy spangled shawl.

"In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future.

This term, we shall be focusing on tasseomancy which is the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you. What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.

But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look beyond!

You, boy," she said suddenly to Neville, who almost toppled off his pouf. "Is your grandmother quite well?"

"I think so," said Neville tremulously.

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you, dear," said Professor Trelawney, grimly. Neville gulped. Professor Trelawney continued placidly. "By the way, my dear," she shot suddenly at Parvati Patil, "beware of a red-haired man."

Parvati gave a startled look at Ron, who was right behind her and edged her chair away from him. Hermione shot a nasty look towards Ron.

Considering the odd number of people in the room, Ron, Harry, and Y/n were urged into a trio while Hermione sat herself with Parvati.

Ron grabbed Harry and Y/n's cups quickly, at once and stared the symbols down as if trying to make sure there was no rose or heart in there.

Just as Ron was scrunching his eyebrows in concentration, Professor Trelawney floated her way over to the trio and gracefully landed in front of them.

"You, boy," She called to Ron, who shot up like a flagpole, "Tell me, what do you see in their cups?"

"Erm..." Ron gulped and looked back down at the two ceramic cups in his hands. The tea patterns in both cups looked pretty similar, there was no mistaking that, but Harry's was more animalistic while Y/n's seemed more symbolic.