(1 : 5) Platform 9 ¾ { 5 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛⑤˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝟿 ¾

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍?❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

On the day of the train ride, Harry and I had arrived at King's cross, but we ran into a problem halfway through. 

There was no platform 9 and 3/4. Harry and I turned to each other in desperation and I turned to the clock. We still had ten minutes to board the train.

At that moment a group of people passed just behind me and Harry and we caught a few words of what they were saying.

"-- packed with Muggles, of course --" We swung round. The speaker was a plump woman who was talking to four boys, all with flaming red hair. 

Gingers...

Each of them was pushing a trunk like ours in front of him -- and they had an owl. Heart hammering, Harry and I pushed our carts after them. 

They stopped and so did we, just near enough to hear what they were saying. 

"All right, Percy, you go first." What looked like the oldest boy marched toward platforms nine and ten. 

I watched, careful not to blink in case I missed it -- but just as the boy reached the dividing barrier between the two platforms, a large crowd of tourists came swarming in front of him and by the time the last backpack had cleared away, the boy had vanished. 

"Fred, you next," the plump woman said.

"He's not Fred, I am," said the boy.

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother?" Said the other one who looked just like him.

"Sorry, George, dear."

"Only joking, I am Fred," said the boy, and off he went. 

His twin called after him to hurry up, and he must have done so, because a second later, he had gone -- but how had he done it? Now the third brother was walking briskly toward the barrier he was almost there -- and then, quite suddenly, he wasn't anywhere. There was nothing else for it.

"Excuse me, i was wondering if you could, uhm-" I said to the plump woman.

She turned around to face me. When her eyes crossed my face, there was a sense of absolute surprise on her face. Her eyes raced to my neck and scanned through my face and body before she regained her composure and offered me a warm smile.