(1 : 15) The Forbidden Forest { 15 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➀➄˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

About a week before the exams were due to start, my and Harry's new resolution not to interfere in anything that didn't concern us was put to an unexpected test. 

Walking back from the library on our own one afternoon, we heard somebody whimpering from a classroom up ahead. As we drew closer, we heard Quirrell's voice.

"No -- no -- not again, please --" It sounded as though someone was threatening him. We moved closer. "All right -- all right --" We heard Quirrell sob. Next second, Quirrell came hurrying out of the classroom straightening his turban. 

He was pale and looked as though he was about to cry. He strode out of sight; I didn't think Quirrell had even noticed us. We waited until Quirrell's footsteps had disappeared, then peered into the classroom. It was empty, but a door stood ajar at the other end.

We were halfway toward it before we remembered what we'd promised each other about not meddling. All the same, we'd have gambled twelve Philosopher's Stones that Snape had just left the room, and from what we had just heard, Snape would be walking with a new spring in his step -- Quirrell seemed to have given in at last.

Harry and I went back to the library, where Hermione was testing Ron on Astronomy. We told them what we'd heard.

"Snape's done it, then!" said Ron. "If Quirrell's told him how to break his Anti-Dark Force spell --"

"There's still Fluffy, though," said Hermione.

"Maybe Snape's found out how to get past him without asking Hagrid," said Ron, looking up at the thousands of books surrounding them. "I bet there's a book somewhere in here telling you how to get past a giant three-headed dog. So what do we do, Y/n?" The light of adventure was kindling again in Ron's eyes, but Hermione answered before anyone could.

"Go to Dumbledore. That's what we should have done ages ago. If we try anything ourselves we'll be thrown out for sure."

"But we've got no proof!" said Harry. "Quirrell's too scared to back us up. Snape's only got to say he doesn't know how the troll got in at Halloween and that he was nowhere near the third floor -- who do you think they'll believe, him or us?