(1 : 9) The Mountain Troll { 9 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛⑨˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that Harry, I, Hermione, and Ron were still at Hogwarts the next day, looking tired but perfectly cheerful. 

He looked overjoyed, and cheerful as if now no one could ruin his day. 

Indeed, by the next morning Harry, I, Hermione, and Ron thought that meeting the three-headed dog had been an excellent adventure, and we were quite keen to have another one. 

In the meantime, I filled Ron, Harry, and Hermione in about the package that seemed to have been moved from Gringotts to Hogwarts, and we spent a lot of time wondering what could possibly need such heavy protection.

"It's either really valuable or really dangerous," said Hermione.

"Or both," said Ron.

But as all we knew for sure about the mysterious object was that it was about two inches long, we didn't have much chance of guessing what it was without further clues. 

All we really wanted now was a way of getting back at Malfoy, and to our great delight, just such a thing arrived in the mail about a week later. 

As the owls flooded into the Great Hall as usual, everyone's attention was caught at once by a long, thin package carried by six large screech owls. 

I was just as interested as everyone else to see what was in this large parcel and was amazed when the owls soared down and dropped it right in front of me, knocking my waffles to the floor. 

We had hardly fluttered out of the way when another owl dropped a letter on top of the parcel. I ripped open the letter first, which was lucky, because it said:

'DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE.

It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one.

Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field at seven o'clock for your first training session.

Professor McGonagall,'