(2 : 12) The Chamber of Secrets { 29 }

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

.·:*¨༺𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❷⇻𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛②⑨༻¨*:·.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

❀。• *₊°❀°。❀。• *₊° ❀

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

❝𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗; 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.❞

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

"Listen up now. We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance. We're stronger, quicker, smarter." Wood told the team as we began exiting the tent,

"Not to mention they're dead scared Harry'll Petrify them if they fly anywhere near Y/n." George added sneakily, earning a good smack from me.

"That too," Said Wood, sighing.

We were just about to enter the pitch when Professor McGonagall came half-marching, half-running towards us, blocking our entrance. My heart dropped like a stone.

"Professor McGonagall?"

"This match has been cancelled," Professor McGonagall told us as people began filing out of the stands from behind McGonagall. Oliver Wood, looking devastated began arguing, seemingly having lost half of his ability to speak English.

"But Professor!" he shouted. "We've got to play ... the Cup ... Gryffindor ..." Wood was so devastated that he had gone mental, so I took over.

"Cancelled!? They can't cancel Quidditch!" I shouted. Professor McGonagall ignored both Wood and me,

"Professor, quidditch! Cancel, can't! No can cancel! Quidditch play, we got have to play, quidditch, cancel, no!"

"Silence, Wood! You will return to Gryffindor Tower now. Y/n, you and I will find Mr. Weasley and Mr Potter. There's something the three of you need to see."

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

Harry and Ron followed Professor McGonagall and me back into the school and up the marble staircase.

"I warn you. This will be a bit of a shock," said Professor McGonagall in a surprisingly gentle voice as we approached the hospital wing.

Professor McGonagall pushed the door open and Harry, Ron, and I entered. Madam Pomfrey was bending over a girl who was lying stiff as a rock. The girl on the bed was -

"Hermione!" I gasped. Hermione lay utterly still, her eyes open and glassy.

"She was found near the library," said Professor McGonagall. "I don't suppose either of you can explain this? It was on the floor next to her ..." She was holding up a small, circular mirror. We shook our heads, still staring at Hermione.