(2 : 1) August Mason { 18 }

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

.·:*¨༺𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❷⇻𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➀➇༻¨*:·.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

❀。• *₊°❀°。❀。• *₊° ❀

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.❞

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

"Now, as we all know, today is a very important day." Y/n looked up, hardly daring to believe it. Did Vernon actually remember her and Harry's birthday? "This could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career," said Uncle Vernon. Y/n went back to her toast.

Of course, she thought bitterly, Uncle Vernon was talking about the stupid dinner party. He'd been talking of nothing else for a fortnight. Some rich builder, his son, and his wife were coming to dinner and Uncle Vernon was hoping to get a huge order from him. He turned to Y/n,

"It's the same handsome young man who visited the other day," He said,

"The day you locked me in the room because you thought I was going to seduce him and then turn him into a frog?" Y/n said in the most annoyed voice ever, giving Vernon a side eye. Vernon shifted, clearly uncomfortable, "Yeah, I remember," She said, coldly.

It was true. Three weeks ago when the rich builder brought his son for a meeting with Vernon, Vernon had locked Y/n and Harry in their room since he was worried Y/n might put a spell on him.

"Yes, well it turns out, that you caught the young man's eyes and he told his father and his father told us, so he too will be joining the dinner tonight,"

"Alright... And that's relevant to me because...?"

"Because-" Said Vernon suddenly standing up, "You've caught his interest. You will talk to him, invite him in, become friends with him,"

"Why?"

"He thinks you attend a boarding school abroad. Once you graduate from the abnormal school, we expect you to come straight back and marry him! Not going off to do some mumbo jumbo business." He said as my eyes Widen.

"What?!"

"Yes, since you are 12, you will befriend him, once you turn 15, you will get into a relationship with him. Once you graduate, you will leave all the hocus pocus nonsense behind and move in with him. Once you turn 21, you are to marry him!" He said. I wanted to say something, but I thought about Harry and stayed quiet.