(3 : 9) Darlington's First Boyfriend { 40 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛④⓪ *̥˚✧

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

A/n : I'M GONNA WARN Y'ALL BEFORE-HAND TO BUCKLE TF IN BC THIS SHIT'S GONNA GET YOU GIGGLING N SWAYING YOUR FEET N SHI, A WHOLE 4K TO 6K SECTION OF THIS CHAPTER WAS DEDICATED TO GEORGE AND Y/N ROMANCE OMFG

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Professor Dumbledore sent all the Gryffindors back to the Great Hall, where they were joined ten minutes later by the students from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. They all looked extremely confused. George and Y/n had been holding hands the entire way. His hand seemed to be the only thing that was giving her comfort.

"The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle," Professor Dumbledore told them, as Professors McGonagall and Flitwick closed all doors into the hall.

"I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances to the hall, and I am leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately," he added to Percy, who was looking immensely proud and important.

"Send word with one of the ghosts." Professor Dumbledore paused, about to leave the hall, and said, "Oh, yes, you'll be needing..."

One casual wave of his wand and the long tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the walls; another wave, and the floor was covered with hundreds of squashy purple sleeping bags.

"Sleep well," said Professor Dumbledore, closing the door behind him.

The hall immediately began to buzz, much like Y/n's mind. The Gryffindors were telling the rest of the school what had just happened.

"Everyone into their sleeping bags!" shouted Percy. "Come on, now, no more talking! Lights out in ten minutes!"

"C'mon," Ron said to Harry, Y/n, and Hermione. They seized four sleeping bags and dragged them into a corner.

"Do you think Black's still in the castle?" Hermione whispered anxiously.

"Dumbledore obviously thinks he might be," said Ron.