(3 : 5) The Dementor & The Crying Boy { 36 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➂➅ *̥˚✧

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛 & 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚘𝚢

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

"Sirius Black escaped to come after you? Oh, Y/n, Harry... you'll have to be really, really careful. don't go looking for trouble, Y/n --" 

"I don't go looking for trouble," said Y/n, nettled. "Trouble usually finds me."

"No one knows how he got out of Azkaban," said Ron uncomfortably. "No one's ever done it before. And he was a top-security prisoner too." 

"But they'll catch him, won't they?" said Hermione earnestly. "I mean, they've got all the Muggles looking out for him too...." 

"What's that noise?" said Ron suddenly. 

A faint, tinny sort of whistle was coming from somewhere. They looked all around the compartment. 

"It's coming from your trunk, Y/n," said Ron, standing up and reaching into the luggage rack. A moment later he had pulled the Pocket Sneakoscope out from between Y/n's robes.

"Is that a Sneakoscope?" said Hermione interestedly, standing up for a better look. 

"Yeah... mind you, it's a very cheap one," Ron said. "It went haywire just as I was tying it to Errol's leg to send it to Harry." 

"Were you doing anything untrustworthy at the time?" said Hermione.

"No! Well... I wasn't supposed to be using Errol. You know he's not really up to long journeys... but how else was I supposed to get Y/n's present to her?" 

"Stick it back in the trunk," Y/n advised as the Sneakoscope whistled piercingly, "or it'll wake him up." She nodded toward Professor Lupin. Ron stuffed the Sneakoscope back in, then closed the lid of the trunk on it. 

"We could get it checked in Hogsmeade," said Ron, sitting back down. "They sell that sort of thing in Dervish and Banges, magical instruments and stuff. Fred and George told me." 

"'Spect it will," said Harry heavily. "You'll have to tell me when You've found out." 

"What d'you mean?" said Ron. 

"We can't go. The Dursleys didn't sign our permission forms, and Fudge wouldn't either." Ron looked horrified. 

Ron was about to answer back when Professor Lupin stirred. 

They watched him apprehensively, but he simply turned his head the other way and slept on. 

Crookshanks had now settled in an empty seat, his squashed face turned towards Ron, his yellow eyes on Ron's top pocket which was where Scabbers rested