(1 : 13) Nicholas Flamel { 13 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➀➂˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

~Y/n's P.O.V~

Dumbledore had convinced Harry not to go looking for the Mirror of Erised again, and for the rest of the Christmas holidays, the invisibility cloak stayed folded at the bottom of my trunk, where it belonged.

I wished I could forget what I'd seen in the mirror as easily, but I couldn't. I started having nightmares. 

Over and over again I dreamed about the sudden pain in my scar. The cruel grin laughing at my pain. The tuft of white-blue hair bringing back painful memories that I 'didnt even know. The emerald eyes that gave me comfort and grief.

"You see, Dumbledore was right, that mirror could drive you mad," said Ron, when I told him about these dreams, while Harry just rolled his eyes at Ron's comment.

Hermione, who came back the day before term started, took a different view of things. I told her all about the mysterious strangers, the book that had my name on it, the letter, the chessboard, the napkin, the hanging charm, the cloak and it's sender, the quill, the note on the quill, the locket, and everything I saw in the mirror.

"Wow." Was all she could say as I finished the long explanation of what happened over the few days she was gone.

"Really? That's all you have to say?"

"Well, hold on, now, give me a second to process this information, will you?" Hermione took a good look at the items I placed in front of her. "Have you told Harry and Ron about any of this?"

"They know about the Christmas presents, but they don't know about the strangers in the library, the book, or what I saw and felt while looking into the mirror."

"So, just to make sure I got it right, When you looked into the mirror, you saw three different perfectly visible reflections that came one after another?"

"Yes,"

"And you felt no pain during that period?"

"Correct, but I did feel some weird emotions. Like a sense of immense grief or longing- like-" I found it hard to explain, but Hermione seemed to understand the idea.