(2 : 2) Dobby's Warning { 19 }

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

.·:*¨༺𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❷⇻𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➀➈༻¨*:·.

𝙳𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢'𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

❀。• *₊°❀°。❀。• *₊° ❀

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜.
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛.❞

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

"Why are you wearing heels and that jacket inside?" he asked,

"Petunia- I mean- my aunt told me to,"

"Doesn't look very comfortable," Auggie said, concerned,

"That's because it isn't,"

"Why don't you just take them off then?" I was confused. He who was asking me right now why I was wearing those fancy heels and jacket was the very reason I was forced to wear them in the first place.

"Because then Vernon- uh- My uncle will skin me alive. I was supposed to wear these uncomfortable damned heels to impress you lot," I said, bending down and rubbing my aching Achilles tendon.

"It's alright, I'll pretend I didn't see," I felt so grateful for Auggie, I slipped out of the jacket and the heels so easily and tossed them aside.

"You're a bloody life saviour, you know that?"

"Why thank you, my lady," he jokingly bowed.

"Auggie, this may sound weird-"

"Y/n, this may sound weird-" Auggie and I had spoken at the exact same time. We simply looked at each other and laughed.

"You first," We said in sync again,

"Fine, I'll go first-" We both said in union again,

"I feel like I've known you my whole life. I feel so close to you," And again.

"What the actual hell," I said suddenly, "you feel that way too?"

"Yes! Weird feeling, isn't it?" I was too lost in his eyes to even notice the banging sounds underneath us. Only when I heard Dobby's loud screech, did my eyes widen. I left the room again and jogged downstairs.

I slammed open the door to the cupboard once again and sneaked inside, closing the door behind me. Dobby was still there.

At last, he managed to control himself and sat with his great eyes fixed on me in an expression of watery adoration.

"You can't have met many decent wizards," I said, trying to cheer him up. Dobby shook his head. Then, without warning, he leapt up and started banging his head furiously on the window, shouting,

"Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!"

"Don't - what are you doing?" Harry hissed, springing up and pulling Dobby back onto the bed. Hedwig and Zeus had woken up with a particularly loud screech for Hedwig and a loud flap of his wings for Zeus, and they began beating their wings wildly against the bars of their cages.