(1 : 7) Snape's Flashback { 7 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛①⑤˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎'𝚜 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

"There, look."

"Where?"

"Next to the tall kid with the red hair."

"Wearing the glasses?"

"Did you see her face?"

"Did you see his scar?"

"That one, the girl with the (h/c) hair,"

Whispers followed Harry and me from the moment we left our dormitory the next day.

Our first class of the day was charms. Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, was a tiny little wizard who had to stand on a pile of books to see over his desk. 

At the start of our first class he took the roll call, and when he reached my name he gave an excited squeak and toppled out of sight. 

Professor McGonagall was again different. I had been quite right to think she wasn't a teacher to cross. Strict and clever, she gave us a talking-to the moment we sat down in her first class.

Friday was an important day for Harry, me, and Ron. We finally managed to find our way down to the Great Hall for breakfast without getting lost once.

"What have we got today?" I asked Ron as I poured sugar on my porridge.

"Double Potions with the Slytherins and Ravenclaw," said Ron.

"Aren't we supposed to only have it Slytherin?" Ron Shrugged.

"There was a problem with the Ravenclaws' charms class, so for today, we'll have it with them. Snape's Head of Slytherin House. They say he always favors them -- we'll be able to see if it's true."

Just then, the mail arrived. Zeus hadn't brought me anything so far. T

his morning, however, he fluttered down between the marmalade and the sugar bowl and dropped a note onto my plate. I tore it open at once, Harry looked over, interested. 

It said, in a very untidy scrawl:

'Deer Y/n,

I no yu ghet frydahs ahftarnuns of,