(3 : 12) The Hottest Tea Ever Spilt { 43 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➃③ *̥˚✧

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚝

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

It didn't take Y/n long to find Harry after being given the Marauders map. She showed the treasure to Harry and together the duo set out on a quest to get to Hogsmeade.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

"Lumos! " Whispered Harry after he and Y/n slid in through the passageway behind the statue, and saw that they were in a very narrow, low, earthy passageway.

Y/n erased the map, folded it carefully, tucked it inside her robes, then, hearts beating fast, both excited and apprehensive, the two set off. The passage twisted and turned, more like the burrow of a giant rabbit than anything else.

Then, without warning, Harry's head hit something hard. It seemed to be a trapdoor. Harry stood there, massaging the top of his head, listening.

He couldn't hear any sounds above him.

"What is it?" Y/n whispered. Harry turned to her and shrugged.

"I can't hear anything." Very slowly, he pushed the trapdoor open and peered over the edge.

They were in a cellar, which was full of wooden crates and boxes. Harry climbed out of the trapdoor and offered his hand to Y/n who grabbed it.

Harry helped Y/n up and replaced it -- it blended so perfectly with the dusty floor that it was impossible to tell it was there.

Harry and Y/n crept slowly toward the wooden staircase that led upstairs.

Now they could definitely hear voices, not to mention the tinkle of a bell and the opening and shutting of a door. Wondering what she ought to do, Y/n suddenly heard a door open much closer at hand; somebody was about to come downstairs.

Harry grabbed Y/n and leapt behind an enormous crate and waited for the footsteps to pass. He heard the man shifting boxes against the opposite wall.