(3 : 7) The Boggart { 38 }

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➂➇ *̥˚✧

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚝

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

"Oh, Mr Malfoy, enough with your fuss, nothing happened to you, you can go!" Madame Pompfrey shouted as she hurried in and out of the hospital wing while Draco lay on the bed, moaning and groaning in 'pain'.

"It's killed me!" He shouted, clutching his arm with perfectly fine skin. Madame Pompfrey rolled her eyes at this scene and hurried over to Y/n's bedside with a long brown cloth in her hand that she had dipped in a potion.

"Let me see your wound, dear." She said, kindly as Y/n weakly lifted her blood-soaked arm.

Madame Pompfrey gulped at the scene before she began wrapping Y/n's arm in the cloth. Y/n winced at the feeling of the cold potion soaked cloth and shut her eyes as Madame Pompfrey started healing her wounds instntly.

It was almost like magic.

"How long do you reckon it'll take to heal?" Y/n asked casually, and the woman looked bewildered.

"What for?" Madame Pompfrey asked, slightly caught off guard.

"Well, what else but quidditch of course. Can't have me miss out on the first game of the season. Besides, it's Wood's last year so either I help win the cup for Gryffindor or-"

"Or Wood can surely survive with not having won the house cup, I hope." Madame Pompfrey said, bitterly as she remembered all the times Y/n had ended up in the hospital wing because of Oliver Wood.

"No, Poppy, he'll drown himself, that's what he'll do. Besides, it isn't even that bad. Everyone's making a mountain over a tiny ant hill." Y/n said with a roll of her eyes.

"Nonsense." Madame Pompfrey scoffed, "If Wood sends you to the hospital wing one more time, I'll break his bones. Besides, what a foolish thing that was that you did! Brave and chivalrous it may be, but foolish! Jumping in front of a Hippogriph-"

Madame Pompfrey instantly lowered her voice and moved closer to whisper to Y/n,

"For a Person like Malfoy? Should've done the school a favour and just let that Hippogrpif have his way with him."

Y/n gave a tiny laugh and Madame Pompfrey finished her job and gathered her supplies.

"Whatever," Y/n smiled weakly.

"I suggest you stay in here for another few weeks, we don't know when your wound will open again." She said as she carried her basked on her hip before she turned sharply to Y/n, her eyes resembling those of eagles.