(2 : 5) Who The Fuck Does This Man Hoe Think He Is { 22 }

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

.·:*¨༺𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❷⇻𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛②②༻¨*:·.
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙷𝚎 𝙸𝚜

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

❀。• *₊°❀°。❀。• *₊° ❀

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

❝𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕.❞

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

I spun around at one. There, his black robes rippling in a cold breeze stood Severus Snape. 

"Follow me," said Snape.  Snape led us away from the warmth and light, down a narrow stone staircase into the dungeons.

"In!" he said almost specifically to Ron and Harry, opening a door halfway down the cold passageway and pointing.

We entered Snape's office, shivering as he closed the door and turned to look at us.

"So," he said softly, "the train isn't good enough for the famous Harry Potter and his faithful sidekick Weasley. Wanted to arrive with a bang, did we, boys?"

"No, sir, it was the barrier at King's Cross, it –"

"Silence!" said Snape coldly. Snape unrolled today's issue of the Evening Prophet and waved it at our faces.

"You were seen," he hissed, showing us the headline: FLYING FORD ANGLIA MYSTIFIES MUGGLES. "By no less than seven muggles!" 

'Two Muggles in London, convinced they saw an old car flying over the Post Office tower ... at noon in Norfolk, Mrs Hetty Bayliss, while hanging out her washing ... Mr Angus Fleet, of Peebles, reported to police' ...

"Not to mention the damageyou inflicted on a Whomping Willowthat has been on these grounds forhundreds of years." Snape went on.

"Honestly, Professor Snape, I thinkit did more damage to us." Ron blurted out.

"Silence!" snapped Snape again. "I assure you, were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me, the both of you would beon the train home tonight. I shall go and fetch the people who do have that happy power. You will wait here." Harry, I, and Ron stared at each other, white-faced.

Ten minutes later, Snape returned, and sure enough, it was Professor McGonagall who accompanied him. McGonagall had almost run into the room. 

For a second, her eyes were searching the room desperately until she saw me. When she did, she leapt towards me. Surprised, I took a step back, thinking that she would fight me, but instead, she embraced me.