(1 : 10) Quidditch, Bitch { 10 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➉˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑, 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

The Quidditch season had begun.

It was really lucky that I had Hermione as a friend. I didn't know how I'd have gotten through all my homework without her, what with all the last-minute Quidditch practice Wood was making us do.

She had also tent me Quidditch Through the Ages, which turned out to be a very interesting read. 

The day before my first Quidditch match the four of us were out in the freezing courtyard during break, and she had conjured us up a bright blue fire that could be carried around in a jam jar. 

We were standing with our backs to it, getting warm, when Snape crossed the yard. 

I noticed at once that Snape was limping. Harry, I, Ron, and Hermione moved closer together to block the fire from view; we were sure it wouldn't be allowed.

Unfortunately, something about our guilty faces caught Snape's eye. He limped over. He hadn't seen the fire, but he seemed to be looking for a reason to tell us off anyway.

"What's that you've got there, Darlington?" It was Quidditch Through the Ages. I showed him.

"A book, in case you didn't realise," I replied, coldly.

"Library books are not to be taken outside the school," said Snape. "Give it to me. Five points from Gryffindor."

"He's just made that rule up," I muttered angrily as Snape limped away.

"Wonder what's wrong with his leg?" Said Hermione,

"Dunno, but I hope it's really hurting him," said Ron bitterly.

I wanted Quidditch Through the Ages back, to take my mind off my nerves about tomorrow. Why should I be afraid of Snape? 

Getting up, I told Harry, Ron, and Hermione I was going to ask Snape if I could have it.

I had an idea that Snape wouldn't refuse if there were other teachers listening. 

I made my way down to the staffroom and knocked. There was no answer. I knocked again. Nothing. Perhaps Snape had left the book in there? It was worth a try.