(2 : 9) The Rouge Bludger { 26 }

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

.·:*¨༺𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❷⇻𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛②⑥༻¨*:·.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

❀。• *₊°❀°。❀。• *₊° ❀

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

❝𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔.❞

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

"I always knew Salazar Slytherin was a twisted old loony," Ron told Harry, Hermione, and me, as we fought our way through the teeming corridors at the end of the lesson to drop off our bags before dinner. "But I never knew he started all this pure-blood stuff."

As we were shunted along in the throng, Colin Creevey went past.

"Hiya, Y/n!"

"Hullo, Colin," I said automatically. "Y/n - Harry - a boy in my class has been saying Harry's -" But Colin was so small he couldn't fight against the tide of people bearing him towards the Great Hall; we heard him squeak, "See you, Harry, Y/n!" and he was gone.

"What's a boy in his class saying about you?" Hermione wondered.

"That I'm Slytherin's heir, I expect," said Harry, his stomach dropping another inch or so, as he suddenly remembered the way Justin Finch-Fletchley had run away from him at lunchtime.

"People here'll believe anything," I said in disgust. The crowd thinned and we were able to climb the next staircase without difficulty.

"D'you really think there's a Chamber of Secrets?" I asked Hermione.

"I don't know," she said, frowning.

"Dumbledore couldn't cure Mrs Norris, and that makes me think that whatever attacked her might not be - well - human." Hermione Muttered.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

The four of us chose seats as far as possible from the windows in the common room that night. The spiders were starting to act very strangely, and we found out that Ron had an unusually strong fear of those little creatures.

Harry couldn't hold his laughter back when Ron mentioned his phobia, which angered Ron. Ron was still in a very bad temper and kept blotting his Charms homework.

When he reached absently for his wand to remove the smudges, it ignited the parchment. Fuming almost as much as his homework, Ron slammed The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 shut. To my surprise, Hermione followed suit.

"Who can it be, though?" she said in a quiet voice, as though continuing a conversation we had just been having. "Who'd want all the Muggle-borns out of Hogwarts?"