(1 : 12) The Mirror Of Erised { 12 }

┍━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┑

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛❶↝𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➀➁˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍

┕━━━☽【❖】☾━━━┙

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

╔ ------------------------------------ ╗

❝𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝙸'𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.❞

╚ ------------------------------------ ╝

~Author's P.O.V:~

Shortly after y/n had fallen soundly asleep, Harry rolled over to face Y/n's sleeping figure. His mind was also flooded with questions and curiosity. 

Did Y/n really have other friends to go back to? Would she leave him if she found her her true life? If she found her 'close friend'? No, the letter said he died. Or at least that's what Harry and the others thought. 

Considering Y/n was perfectly healthy and alive right in front of him, the letter was definitely written wrong. His curiosity overtook him and he reached under her bed to pull out the mysterious cloak.

Suddenly, Harry felt wide awake. The whole of Hogwarts was open to him in y/n's cloak. 

Something held him back -- Y/n's cloak -- he felt that this time -- the first time -- he wanted to use it alone. He was sure she'd allow him.

He crept out of the dormitory, down the stairs, across the common room, and climbed through the portrait hole.

"Who's there?" squawked the Fat Lady. Harry said nothing. He walked quickly down the corridor. Where should he go? He stopped his heart racing and thought. And then it came to him. The Restricted Section in the library. He'd be able to read as long as he liked, as long as it took to find out who Flamel was.

He set off, drawing the invisibility cloak tight around him as he walked. 

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

'Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi.'

Those were the inscriptions that were etched into the surface of the majestic mirror in the room Harry had run into.  Harry moved nearer to the mirror, wanting to look at himself but seeing no reflection.

He stepped in front of it. He had to clap his hands to his mouth to stop himself from screaming. He whirled around. His heart was pounding, for he had seen not only himself in the mirror, but a whole crowd of people standing right behind him.

But the room was empty. Breathing very fast, he turned slowly back to the mirror. There he was, reflected in it, white and scared-looking, and there, reflected behind him, were at least ten others.