chapter 19

The party was already bustling with people. There was loud music, spooky decorations all around, and food, kendall's favorite part.

Kendall looked around noticing a few of her teammates standing about.

"Oh good you guys are here. I thought we got the wrong place." Averman exhaled in relief, he wore a clown costume... she could've called that one.

"Woah." Most the boys stated, looking at the three girls. "You girls look... wow."

The three girls laughed. They were definitely going to remember this later.

"Close your mouth boys, you'll catch flys," Julie laughed.

"Kendall isn't this Ford's house?" Charlie questioned, nudging his sister.

"Yep."

"Why would you bring us to a varsity jocks house?" Fulton questioned next.

"Because. It's the perfect place to show that they didn't affect us. Plus he said he wasn't inviting any of the varsity snobs," Kendall shrugged.

"About that... what did Bombay say?" Guy asked for the group although his eyes remained on Connie. Ha.

"He's going to be there. He's willing to act as our attorney. I also informed coach Orien. He's going to be there too. So, we have Coach Orien and Coach Bombay, i can almost say we'll be as safe as kittens!" Kendall explained with a smile, "now let's not worry about that tonight. Let's have fun! Let's party!"

Kendall walked away dragging along Connie and Julie with her. She made sure to snatch Connie before Guy did.

"Did you see the look on Guy's face?" Connie exclaimed happily.

"We definitely taught him a lesson Cons. Now we just ignore all the boys that bother us and have fun. The boys are going to hate it!" Kendall smiled not long before Julie and Connie did too.

"I'm going to go make myself available," Julie winked before walking to the drinks table.

"You know what? Me too," Connie grinned leaving Kendall's side. This is not what she had in mind.

Kendall too decided to grab a drink. She walked over to the table pouring herself some punch. She took a sip before freezing, feeling someone's gaze on her. She looked up to see the varsity goalkeeper, Scooter, staring at her. She quickly looked away, not wanting to be under his gaze. Lucas said he didn't invite any varsity snobs.

"Conway! You made it!" Lucas shouted over the music. He smiled brightly at her, taking some punch for himself.

"Yep! I hope you don't mind that i brought a few friends of my own," Kendall replied, motioning to her own friends throughout the home.

"No not at all! The more the merrier! By the way i heard about your scholarships, i swear i hate all those stupid pricks." Lucas stated before taking another sip from his punch.

"Yeah well i'm not worried about it! Sick party you got here Ford." She answered, changing the topic.

"Well that's another one of my talents. Hockey and throwing sick parties. Your costume is well... hot." He shyly smiled. Kendall laughed, "thank you. And well i love your cheerleading costume."

"I went for something truly scary," he shrugged. "Definitely scary," Kendall replied.

"Black cat?" He questioned, Kendall nodding in response. "I guess it's my unlucky night."

"Well you know in Japan, black cats are known as extremely lucky," she joked.

"Hmm, interesting. I guess we'll see what kind of night this turns out to be," he smirked getting a bit closer.