𝟹𝟻: 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰

vega

"Did i mention how beautiful you look?" Lucas laughed, smiling brightly with his hands stuffed inside his pockets.

"Hmm, i don't know. I guess you'll have to tell me one more time for good measure." Kendall spoke sarcastically, a small smile pulling at her face.

"You look beautiful."

Kendall gasped dramatically, "thank you!"

Their laughs carried on as Lucas stopped abruptly, turning them to a gorgeous view.

"Ta da!" He smiled, his hands sticking out in front of him.

Her eyes widened as she took in the whole beauty of the location.

Lights were strung up across in strings, illuminating the ice rink that laid beneath it.

"Lucas, this is amazing."

He smiled as he grabbed there skates, "it's been one of my favorite places since i was kid."

"I can see why," she laughed, thanking the boy for her skates.

"Wait do you like to ice skate?" The blonde questioned jokingly, as he tied up his laces.

"Mm, i dabble." The brunette responded, tying up hers.

They skated out on the ice, racing around newbie skaters. Slowing once they had gotten ahead of a big group.

Lucas grabbed onto her hand, smiling as she grabbed it back.

They skated on in silence as they admired the beauty of it all. How you could smell the steaming hot chocolate and warm pastries, this was their heaven.

"I'm getting a craving for some hot chocolate, you down?"

"Anything chocolate is a must," Kendall replied with a smile as she led them off the ice and over to the little stand.

They paid for the hot chocolates and claimed a little available table with some benches. Kendall pulled her coat tighter around her, the chilly air catching up with her.

"You cold?" He took a sip from his drink.

"Yeah but i welcome it. When summer hits i'm usually wishing that i feel as cold as i am right now," she laughed, her too welcoming the sweet taste as it warmed her lips.

Lucas scoffed unbelievably, his eyes widening, "i feel the same way."

"I don't think i've connected to someone more than i've connected with you Conway." He smiled, bringing the drink to his lips once more.

Kendall smiled as silence fell upon them. She smiled as her head leaned back and she looked up to the sky, "Vega's out tonight."

"What?" He laughed.

Kendall looked back to Lucas, not even realizing what she had said. The ring on her pinky feeling as if it was burning her.

'I used to have the same fears as Vega.'  Adam's voice rung in her head.

'What, the never finding love?'  Her own voice.

'Yeah, i used to be so scared about it.'

'Well what changed?'

'you.'

She squeezed her eyes close, quickly dismissing his voice. His voice the night he first kissed her.

She opened them again, smiling at the boy who sat in front of her. "It's just a star story."

He nodded his head in understanding as he laid his head back, looking at the sky.