𝟹𝟼: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝙳

the tables have been turned

The brunette girl slammed the door to her bedroom shut. She laid back on her bed, having her body be entirely sprawled out. She laid there in a daze, staring up at her ceiling.

Just before the night ended, Lucas wanted to make sure she promised that she wouldn't tell anyone about his secret, not even Charlie.

She had smiled back to the boy, accepting the promise.

She kicked her legs around on her bed, flailing everywhere in some sort of small tantrum. From now on, she had to be in a fake relationship that she would never want to be in. On top of having to lie to all her friends and family, everyone she truly cared for.

She felt stupid. But she had made a promise to a boy who was desperate for some help. How could've she said no.

In a couple days she would be back in school and it would be known to all. It would be known to all that Kendall Conway had "moved on". Even though it was the farthest thing from the truth.

She would have to walk into that school and meet Lucas with a smile on her face, like she wanted nothing more than to be his girlfriend. She would have to act like she wanted it. Although Lucas Ford was not the person she wanted the most.

She was miserable. She had put herself in hell.

"Kendall- are you alright?" Charlie squinted his eyes as he caught his sister flailing around on her bed.

Kendall froze, sitting up quickly. Shitty shit shit.

It has already begun.

She forced a huge smile on her face as she stared back at her brother, "yeah i'm fine why?" She laughed, acting giddy.

"Because you looked like you were literally having a seizure." He reasoned, sticking his hand out towards her.

She shrugged her shoulders ignoring him.

"So, how was your date?" As bad as it sounded he hoped it went horrible so maybe she could realize that she didn't want to be with other people.

He wanted to see his sister happy, he was just hoping it would be a certain blonde he had in mind.

"It went great!" She smiled, drooping her legs off of the edge of her bed and untying the laces to her converse.

"How so?" He questioned, sitting at the chair beside her desk.

"Well, he brought me ice skating. A great choice. And we had some hot chocolate. Ooh and we stargazed!" She finished, walking out of her room and to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

Charlie got up, quickly following behind, "sounds like your kind of date."

"Mhmm," she hummed, beginning to remove her makeup.

"Soo... are you guys gonna like go on another date?" He questioned, tapping on the door frame.

"Uh yeah." She paused, not looking at him through the mirror. Instead she rummaged through her skin care bag, "he kind of asked me to be his girlfriend. And i kind of said yes."

"What?" The boy exclaimed, moving from the door to stand right beside his sister. "Are you crazy?"

"No im not. A boy i like asked me to be his girlfriend, any girl would say yes to an opportunity like that." She didn't notice as she rubbed at her face furiously, rubbing the make up off of her. Her skin turning red. She wasn't made to lie to her twin.

"What the hell! I didn't know it was that serious. I know you said you want to move on, but don't you think you shouldn't be with one boy when you still love another?" He shouted, becoming aggravated.