01| Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Abhiraj Singh Raghuvanshi -

It's 2am in the morning. The sounds of thunders increased. The yagna which is started in the early morning for rainfalls in Rajasthan is successful. There is a relief and joy present on the faces of farmers. In the past 2 years water scarcity is seen here but this year the number of rainfall days are very less due to which there is a loss to the farmers .

After going through every possible solution, the last one which was our only option ws this yagna. It gave positive results solving our problems. Many farmers attempted suicide as well . It really important to make my kingdom stable at that point.

I looked over to my mother who is smiling looking at me. She knows how much I gone through in this period of time with the chaos in the kingdom. Not that I said to her about my problems. She is my mother , of course she will know without me saying anything.

A small smile broke on my face by seeing the people who where distressed the day before are dancing in the rain .

"Hukum , Congratulations you saved our kingdom ". I turned my head to my left to see the minister of our country Mr . Pradeep Ahuja with a smile on his face. I gave him a nod. He is of my father age. He treats me like his son.

After sometime I came into my room , it's really an hectic day. There are many things which needs my attention right now.

_____
The next day-

I woke up at 6 and done my morning routine. I have an important meeting in the morning. As I was descending the stairs I met with a scene where my sister is running around the house and my brother is trying to catch her. It's my daily routine.

As soon as they noticed my presence, they stopped and took a seat on dining table. I wished my family good morning and started my breakfast.

"How are the things going with the business, Raj". My father asked ."Good Pita ji ". I replied in same tone as his. This is the way we talk with our father since childhood.

"Good morning Hukum".Mr. Ahuja bowed as he came to the dining hall. I nodded " How is your daughter pradeep , I heard that she came to Rajasthan earlier this week ". Pita ji asked Mr. Ahuja. Making me stop in my tracks.

" Ji Hukum , She's good. She came just 3 days back after her graduation ." " Very good , Are you planning for her marriage , bhai sa? (brother)"

" Ji Rani sa, We are getting marriage proposals for her . We are planning to ask about her opinion as well " I looked at my mother just to see she is smirking at me.

"Bhaisa , tomorrow we are planning a surprise birthday party for maa , please come with your entire family. " Maa invited them . " Ji Rani sa" Mr. Ahuja said smiling.

I shook my head " let's go Mr. Ahuja".

Really mothers do find out, without us saying anything.