43 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Prerna Ahuja -

I sighed sitting properly on the stool as my bums are paining a lot with the constant sitting without any movement. I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned.

'I look so beautiful.' I thought to myself. The red lehenga, bridal makeup with a huge smile on my face I properly look like a bride now.

Today is december 7th, the date we first fixed for our marriage. I'm happy today, so happy that I forgave my family as well. I don't want to start my new life with the bitterness of my past. I just let it slide.

I chuckled remembering yesterday's incident.

Flashback~

"TOMORROW "

Prerna flinched hard hearing the whole family shouting . Abhiraj glared at them but everyone were so busy in registering the information that tomorrow is the marriage to notice his glare.

"B-but arrangements?" Meera asked making Abhiraj shrug "Everything will be ready. Don't worry" He said while taking his phone out and disappearing in his room to make arrangements as there is no time left.

Prerna faced the while family who is looking at her. Her family along with the Raghuvanshi's pressed there lips to not laugh but seeing her state with her tomato red face everyone bursted out laughing.

She ran to Anisha and hugged her to hide her ace from everyone. Making them laugh hard.

"There is no time left. Everyone start the preparations." a powerful voice was heard which belongs to Rajmata. Priya immediately said " Okay then. I'll manage the wedding dresses for our family. I'll get going" She said while making calls.

Meera took Shanta and they both started discussing everything. "I'll call the makeup and mahendi artist to come" Shristi said and ran from there.

Then everyone involved in making arrangements and poor maids and guards have to be awake the whole night for it.

Flashback ends ~

I looked at preeti who is sitting on the couch staring at me. "What are you thinking?" I asked. She grinned saying "If I was a boy, I would have married you. Too bad I'm a girl" She exclaimed with a pout making me laugh.

"Oh my god!!! Don't tell my husband that I said that, he will loose his shit " She said with a horrified face making me laugh hard.

I got to know more about them, they are really cute. The only thing which matters is she is happy.

Anisha walked inside the room along with Shristi looking so gorgeous. They immediately pulled for a hug. "Such a dramatic marriage you are having" Anisha mumbled making me chuckle.

"Life me kuch drama tho banthi hain" I said making them nod while grinning.

"There is someone who wants to meet you" Shriati said making me frown. The door opened to reveal Nidhi. She is looking pale and blank. She lost the spark she once had.

She walked towards me with a box in her hands. She sat opposite of be and smiled. A sad smile. I felt her pain which her eyes held. She took my hands and kept the box in my palm.

"I'm sorry, for whatever I said to you. I came her ti say final goodbye to you. I'm actually going to New York today, with my mother." She sighed and continued "I know I lost my brother and father by now and the only one I have is my mother. So I want to take care of her regardless of how she is. She is my only family that left. Before going I thought of giving a present for your wedding" she said and opened the box to reveal the same diamond bangles which I liked but bua ji gave it to nidhi that day.