- Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs -

MAHIMA RAGHUVANSHI - She is the mother of achintya and grandmother of abhiraj. She is a strong queen . After the death of her husband due to his ill health, She alone ruled the kingdom and handed it to her son achintya, when he became capable of taking over the responsibilities. She is very strict and powerful women.

ACHINTYA SINGH RAGHUVANSHI - Abhiraj's father

He is a strong leader , a sweet husband and a strict father. Many fears him. His one glare is enough to make anyone shiver. His main priority is to protect what belongs to him either family or kingdom. He teached the same to his sons . His only soft spot is his wife meera. He may not say it but he is head over heels for his wife.

MEERA RAGHUVANSHI - Abhiraj's mother

A sweet wife , a lovely mother and respected queen. Everyone respects her for her kindness and sweet nature. No one except her family knows about her naughty and playful behavior.

ABHIRAJ SINGH RAGHUVANSHI - Male protagonist.

He is 26 years old and the elder son and momma's boy. He became the king after his father. He is mostly calm and collective. He is just like his father who's main priority is to protect what belongs to them.

ANISHA RAGHUVANSHI - Abhiraj's sister

She is 23 years and older twin. She is an extrovert and social butterfly. Same as her mother sweet and naughty. She is respected by the people and adored by her family. She is the most pampered child among them.

MIHIR SINGH RAGHUVANSHI - Abhiraj's brother

He is 23 and younger twin. He is introvert in nature and totally opposite to his twin. He takes Abhiraj as his role model and follows him around. He is a man of few words just like his brother.

RUDRA SINGH RAGHUVANSHI -

Younger brother of achintya and Abhiraj's uncle. He is mostly supports Abhiraj in his business. He is famous for his ideas and tricks in business world. Most of the time he takes care of the business when Abhiraj will be busy with responsibilities of king.

PRIYA RAGHUVANSHI -

She is the wife of rudra and is fashion designer . She and meera are biological sisters. She is a confident and independent women . She is also a sweet mother to her children.

RISHI SINGH RAGHUVANSHI -

He is 24 years old. He choose to become a doctor than joining his family business. He is close to abhiraj than anyone else. He loves and respects abhiraj a lot.

SHRISTI RAGHUVANSHI -

She is 22 years and is studying Mba . She is introverted and loves her family so much. She is equally pampered as anisha.

___________