26 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Abhiraj Singh Raghuvanshi -

I heard some people are bonded by fate. Drawn together by the forces and they can't help but to gravitate to one another. That is what happened to us.

"Abhi" I heard her whisper in my ear making my breathe hitch. I looked at her. She snuggled close to me and staring at me with her doe eyes. The eyes which captured my heart and soul.

She didn't say anything and she don't need to. I know what she is feeling, because we are in the same boat. Who are experiencing different emotions for the first time in our lives.

We both don't know what to say, how to behave and how to express our feelings. We both made physical touch as our way to express which results in us sticking with each other right outside of her house.

She kissed my cheek as always and gave me her sweet smile. I grabbed her chin and pulled her into a passionate kiss sucking her soft rosy lips which became my addiction.

An addiction which makes me feel alive.

My every damn cell reacts to her touch. Her soft hand caressing my nape, gripping my hair and rubbing my chest everything excites me. If it's in my hand, I would have married her right away and made her mine in every aspect.

But I can't do that. I want to finish all my enemies and worries before it so that there should be no drama after my marriage.

It should be just us, drowning in each other's eyes with dirty whispers and melting touches.

I pulled her on my lap and she immediately buried her face in my neck. Her hot breathe is fanning on my neck. She kissed my neck and started sucking there. Ah!!! My little kitten, never fails to drive me crazy.

The connection we share is something which cannot be described in words. It's just so natural, where my soul able to recognize a home in her.

In my whole life nothing ever excited me like prerna Ahuja does. The way she handled that woman in the mansion, I just wanted slam her against the wall and have my way with her.

That was so fucking hot!!!

Her soft snores reached my ears making me chuckle. She must be so tired of all the running and talking. I started caressing her soft hair. She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly. I kissed her cheek and pulled her more into myself.

Having her in my arms is such a bliss.

Only I know how I spent that many days without her in italy. There where many nights when I ordered to prepare the jet but again canceled.

She makes me feel something which is soft, filled with warmth and sort of everlasting like forever.

I find peace in her arms, that is what I'm looking forward to in a tiring day.

She is the girl who born after so many generations in Ahuja's family, just to be mine. Just to rest in my arms as a baby, like she is doing now.

I slowly lifted her and started walking towards her room. "She slept?" Rahul asked coming behind me. I just hummed. He opened the door and I slowly laid her on the bed.

"Did she take the medicines" I asked him. "Yes" He nodded. I gently wrapped the blanket around her and checked her temperature. The fever has gone now. I sighed.

"It's really amusing to see you like this" Rahul said leaning against the door. I just shrugged "All thanks to your sister" I replied caressing her cheek.

"Yes yes, thanks to her, that you didn't fire a single person in the office from a week" He smirked. I shook my head at him.

"Did you find about who attacked her that day?" He asked sitting on the couch. I clenched my jaw remembering it.