Bᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ -2

Oh god I completed all of it in one day. To everyone who was disappointed for not having smut. I posted it as well check it out. I don't know how this turned out as I wrote it in a hurry.

Happy reading<3

- Abhiraj Singh Raghuvanshi -

I got off the car with a sigh feeling my head heavy with all the stress going on from the past few days. I can't wait to meet my jaan after a stressful day and take in in my embrace. Sighing again I took fast steps towards the mansion.

As soon as I stepped inside the site infront of me made me smile. Prerna is sitting in the dining table with a variety of foods spread infront of her and her mouth is filled with food making her cheeks look chubby than they already are.

Maa is sitting beside her with her hands busy serving her food. Megha is walking around her like she always does with excitement and talking something making my baby laugh aloud.

Dadi came out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hands and served it in her plate.

"This is the pickle you liked last time. So I made it again. Taste it and say is it taste the same like you last tasted it?" Dadi asked making me smile.

She has changed so much in the past few years. She is focusing on fixing her relationship with my mother as well as my wife. Now at this point I seriously started to think that Prerna became her favourite and she loves her more than me.

I'm more than glad that how the things turned out so well.

"You don't have to stress yourself dadi. How is your pain in your knees after the oil massage I told that maid to give?" My thoughts broke hearing my jaan's voice.

"they are good now. But still there is some pain" She said sighing and taking a seat beside her.

"That's the reason I said that I'll do the massage. The maid didn't do it right" Prerna mumbled making dadi smile.

"How can I let you touch my feet? That too when you are almost 9 months pregnant" She said patting her head.

"Don't worry about that dadi, I'll do the massage with the instructions of Bhabhi" Megha said coming to their rescue making everyone smile at her cheerful self.

"Raj you are here" Maa said grabbing everyone's attention. Prerna grinned at me and I nod.

"Here have your dinner" Maa said asking the maid to serve me making me shake my head. "I'm not hungry Maa. I'll go and change" I said walking towards the stairs only to stop on my tracks hearing two voices

"Abhi"

"Abhi"

I raised my brow hearing it. Prerna and Dadi looked at each other and giggled.

"Atleast give me company. Come on" Prerna said with a wide smile which immediately made me agree. Maa got up along with dadi and megha. As soon as I sat down they walked away from the hall.

I looked at my jaan who is glowing in her pregnancy. Not being able to resist I moved forward and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek in return. Her tummy is now swollen. She changed a lot physically, emotionally and mentally. She gained amazing curves which made her look a lot hotter.

She became even more bold to the point she is waking me up while giving me a blow job. She also became a lot stronger mentally. All together she became irresistible.

She continued eating while telling me about all the things that has happened to day. She even fed me in between filling my tummy in the process. I knew giving company was just an excuse but I couldn't deny her.