15 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Prerna Ahuja -

Here I'm sitting on the dining table with the girls feeling nervous. I sighed as Abhi came into the hall along with the remaining ones. Siddarth is not with them.

I looked at Abhi only to see the girl from earlier is clinging to him. I made a disgusting face without realizing. " Bhabhi sa don't be that obvious " I immediately straightened listening to Shristi. I looked at her , she is grinning. I cleared my throat.

" Here comes the food " Mihir said and 3 maids are following him behind carrying the food. My mouth watered looking at them. They kept the food on the table and started serving us. Abhi took a seat just infront of me and the girl who ever she is sat beside him.

 Abhi took a seat just infront of me and the girl who ever she is sat beside him

" Who are you?" She asked looking at me up and down

" Who are you?" She asked looking at me up and down. I gave her a tight lip smile and said " Prerna". She gave me a 'sweet smile' before looking at abhi asking him " Raj, Here have salad. It's good for your health". She said serving him green leaves. How can someone eat such food when there is grilled chicken infront of them. I shrugged and started eating my food.

" Wow. It's really tasty " Anisha said taking a bite of chicken curry with butter naan. " Yes, it really is" I said taking a bite. I looked at front to see Abhi engrossed in his phone eating salad.

"How can they eat salad now" I whispered to anisha who is next to me. She shrugged " That stupid nidhi is a drama queen and about bhai, he don't have taste buds to begin with. He eats anything you put in his plate" she whispered back. " Really?" I asked in amusement. " You can check" she said smirking.

" Abhi, why don't you try this" I said serving him the chicken snacks. He nodded and started eating without even glancing at it. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. He is so cute!!!!

" See, I told you" Anisha whispered. I nodded. " Eat this too. It is really good" I said serving him the butter naan and curry. He ate without any word.

" Bhabhi sa, here is a surprise for you" Rishi said coming with a tray. I grinned. I like surprises. He kept the tray on the table. My eyes widened looing at it. There are many types of chocolates in the platter making my mouth water.