34 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- AUTHOR'S POV -

"Abhi"

There she lost her conscious. Abhiraj's hold tightened around her limping body and he slowly lifted her bridal style and went out of the room.

He looked down to see few guards sleeping due to the effect of the sleeping pills Abhiraj added in their food. He sighed and held her body close and took a deep breath inhaling her scent which always calms his heart. His inner beast cooled down after having her in his arms.

He silently laid her in the car and asked the driver to take them to the penthouse. His one hand held her while with other he called a doctor for emergency. He just want her to be healthy.

She is fine. She is fine.

That is what he is chanting in his mind while pulling her close to his heart.

Soon they reached the penthouse and he lifted her in his arms and took her inside and made sure that no one sees them. He gently laid her on the bed and checked her temperature which is high. He gulped the lump formed in his throat and looked at the doctor who just entered the room.

The doctor checked upon her and gave some tablets. He held her hand and looked at her face, unknowingly a tear escaped from his eye. He sniffed and laid his head on the bed while his eyes are just staring at her face and admiring her beauty.

___________________

The next morning -

"There is an announcement from hukum, Rani sa" A guard entered the mansion with a letter in his hands. Meera looked at Achintya who stood with a boring expression. She nodded to the guard and told him to enter.

"I request everyone's presence, Hukum sa" The guard said bowing to Achintya who ordered the maids to inform everyone to come downstairs. Meera looked tensed making Achintya sigh. He went towards his wife and patted her head saying "Everything will be okay".

Meera smiled at her husband's soft words which is only reserved for her. Soon everyone gathered in the hall including the youngsters. Achintya gestured the guard to read.

"As we all know that Rajmata and her daughter kalyani betrayed the king, he announced the punishment he is giving to rajmata which is, All the powers and authority rajmata have will be taken from her and she is not considered as the royal member until she repents her mistake" as soon as Rajmata heard these words her eyes widened with shock and pain.

She immediately sat down on the couch breathing heavily which made meera and priya run towards her in support. Even though she is at fault they can't ignore her age. Kalyani gulped and stood still in anticipation.

"And about Kalyani shukla, the king decided that along with her children, she have to shift to west side of mansion and they are not allowed to go outside until He will announce the punishment, which will be after his return"

Siddarth who just woke up from his sleep stilled in his place after listening the words. He gritted his teeth and turned towards her and glared at her hard for trapping them in this situation. He just wanted to return to the place where prerna was kidnapped but all his plans went in vain.

He have to tell Arjun to keep an eye on prerna and make sure she doesn't escape from there.

Rajmata got up from the couch with tears in her eyes, she went through many things in her life but the worst one is, facing her most loved grandson's hate. She knew she tried to control his life and ruin his marriage and she for sure deserves the punishment.

Now that prerna is kidnapped, never once she felt relief or happy, all she experienced was worry for the safety of the woman who means world to her grandson. She know the pain of being judged by the people, all her life she gone through it. Being a queen was never easy when the men are luring around her with the judgmental stares. That day she has done the same, that is judging a woman who is so innocent and she can't forgive herself for it.