05 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Author pov -

The Raj mahal is in chaos .It's their former queen's birthday. Everyone in the mansion was working and decorating the whole area. Mahima Raghuvanshi is present in the temple , praying for the well being of the people in their kingdom and her family.

She is respected by many because of the way she ruled the kingdom. Many opposed her , disrespected her , loathed her and what not , as the men in the kingdom didn't want a women to rule over them. Their manly ego was getting hurt to obey the orders of a woman.

She alone overcome through all her battles and ruled in such a way that no one was able to question her decision. This is all because of the one promise she made to her husband , that she won't let anyone destroy their kingdom. She was and is one of the strong women in Raghuvanshi family.

Meera and priya Raghuvanshi went towards their mother in law and touched her feet." Janmadin ki shubhkaamnaye maa" They said smiling. "Dhanyavad " . Mahima said smiling looking at the sisters.

" Maa , breakfast is ready . Let's go ". Priya said by taking mahima's hand and started to go to dining hall. All the children are present there except abhiraj. "Happy birthday dadi" they shouted and touched her feet. She patted their heads with teary eyes. She is feeling so content and complete with her family by seeing everyone smiling.

"Where is abhi ?" Abhi - this is what mahima calls her grandson whom she loves a lot. No one except her calls him as 'Abhi', not that she restricted everyone from doing so . Abhiraj born after when she made her son the king. The quality time which she failed to spend with her children left a hollow spot in her heart. But she got a chance to fulfill all her wishes through abhiraj. That is the reason she is so close to him than anyone else.

" I'm here Dadi " Abhiraj said coming downstairs with a packet in his hands. He came towards her and touched her feet . "Happy birthday dadi " He wished her and in return she hugged him patting his back.

" See I brought you a birthday gift " He said giving her the packet he was carrying. She quickly opened the gift like a small child excited to see the gift. Everyone looked at her smiling. As she opened the gift her heart swell with happiness. She looked at her grandson with a lot of adoration. "How" she asked looking at the gift which contains the chain her husband gave her when their first son was born . It later got lost as a worker stole it . It was so precious to her.

" You know , it's nothing impossible for me ". He said taking the chain and made her wear it. Everyone present there smiled and clapped for them . " let's eat now , shall we? " Abhiraj asked and sat on his head table. The maid served their breakfast and everyone started to eat.

"Good morning hukum " Mr Ahuja entered the hall and also wished the Rani sa on her birthday. Abhiraj completed his breakfast and left for the office with Mr. Ahuja.

"Hukum, there is an issue which needs your attention. " Mr Ahuja said to which abhiraj nodded to continue.

"Hukum, there is a man called Durga who is frightening the small farmers and some villagers .He first started with small amount of money and now he is occupying the lands of small farmers. He even threatened them about killing their families .There are many people who wanted to complain about him but they don't have the courage. We got to know about this through our spy guards in the village" Mr Ahuja completed about the problem.

" Inform the village head to come and meet me. Tell the guards to directly attack on that Durga when no one is looking and bring him to me." Abhiraj answered . " Ji hukum ". Mr Ahuja said leaving the cabin.

_____________

It's evening , Abhiraj is in his cabin doing the work. He gave a day off to his staff. He was alone in his office . His phone rang disturbing his concentration. He moved his eyes from the laptop to his phone screen . His mom was calling . Only then he saw the time. It's evening and the party must have started by now.

He answered the call " Ji ma " . " Where are you raj ? I want you in the house in 10 minutes." She demanded . " Ji ma " then she cut the call. He shook his head and packed his bag then went to the entrance where his driver was waiting for him. He asked the driver to start the car .

After about 20 minutes he met with the sight of his house which has much more glow than any other day. Many people where there to wish his dadi on her birthday. His bodyguards cleared his way . He got off the car and started to go inside the house.

After he entered he saw many people chitchatting and laughing and he knew , most of them are fake. He turned and saw his mother glaring at him. He raised his eyebrow as if asking ' What ? '. She gestured him to go and change . He nodded and started to go to his room .

As he turned into the hallway. He started to remove his blazer and which made him bump into someone.

Someone who hardly reaches to his chest..

Someone with soft body and black hair.

Someone with doe eyes .

Someone who captured his heart with a single glance.