12 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Prerna Ahuja -

I grinned looking at the hair care products which are packed in a gift box. It's night when I was having dinner with my parents, and a guard knocked our door to deliver this for me. I immediately opened the gift just to see all the necessary branded hair products like mask, shampoo, conditioner, serum and many more.

Today morning in the car when I asked him about his hair care Routine , he just shook his head smiling at me and kissed my forehead. Before he could say something, he got a call from his office. He said he got a important work to do and left hurriedly.

I took the gift and hurriedly ran to my room ." Beta , where are you going? Have your dinner first " I heard baba saying to which I said " Baba I'll eat later, don't worry". He always makes sure about my health and check up on me time to time. I smiled at his care.

I ran into my room and called him jumping on my bed . He picked up just in 3 rings " Thank you Abhi". I said as soon as he picked up . He chuckled hearing me. "Had your dinner ?" He asked and I can clearly sense his tiredness in his voice. He is really busy and not even have the time to rest. "No, I'll have after sometime, what about you?" I asked .

"I'll eat after sometime as well." He said which is clearly a lie. The way he spoke I know he is not going to eat today. It is not good for his health. "Okay" I sighed . " Abhi You hav- " "Hukum, the meeting is about to start" I heard Rahul bhai's voice as he works as his P.A in the office. Baba is only for the works related to the city where as Rahul bhai always been a good friend to Abhi , and him being interested in business made them even more close.

"I'll call you later " with that he cut the call. I immediately called bhai and he answered In just 2 rings " What?" He whispered, maybe I'm disturbing him "Where are you?" I asked to which he annoyingly answered " Office , bye " There he hang up on me.

I quickly went downstairs to see baba is already getting ready to sleep while mumma is washing dishes. I went to mumma and said "Mumma I'll take care of this after I'll complete my dinner . You should sleep now" "Okay , make sure you make your bhai eat too" she said wiping her hand to the towel. I nodded.

She went to her room. Thank god my parents sleep early just like me or should I say I got the habit to sleep early from them.

I looked at the curry but it is cold, then i decided to make a simple curry for him. After 20 minutes the curry is ready.

I packed the food which I want to take with me. I smiled looking at the packed food, Abhi is going to eat my handmade food for the first time. It is just chapati with aalo curry with some rice. I would have prepared special food for him but I don't have much time.

After 30 minutes I checked my parent's room to confirm if they are awake or not. Thankfully they slept. I silently locked the main door and went out. I know it's risky but it is really damn exciting to do something like this. I walked to the nearby bus stop and took the bus to go to the office.

After about 20 minutes I reached his office. God!!it's really big. There are bodyguards outside the office. I went to them . As seeing me coming towards them ,they immediately went alert.

"Who are you?" One of them asked seeing me with suspicious gaze. I suddenly felt out of words. What should I answer them?. They are for sure not going to believe me. What should I say. "I came here to meet my brother , Rahul who works here " I said . They looked at each other and called someone.

" boss , there is someone at the entrance looking for Rahul sir , calling themselves as his sister." he spoke . As the opposite person spoke something . He allowed me to enter and made me sit at the couch . The food I came with must be becoming cool. I sighed.