25 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Prerna Ahuja -

"All thanks to you Aditi, we are all ready to release our winter collection in the market" I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting in anger at the words everyone is speaking. It's not her hardwork, she just claimed our hardwork as her own and no one said anything. All she did us to order us around and paint her nails.

I don't have any problem with it, because I'll be better without any attention but what about others. They worked day and night. I looked at our group, they are not happy with the words either.

"Let's go, I don't want to stay here. Tomorrow is Saturday, shall we go out?" Riya said patting our backs. I nodded at her smiling. Everyone agreed. Our group now consists of 6 members including me.

Riya , Avni , Avinash who is Riya's boyfriend, shreya and Aditya. Everyone is nice and friendly. I got out of office with my gang.

"Okay everyone, bye" Riya and Avinash said. They are going on a dinner date. Avinash really adores her. I said bye to everyone and started walking towards the car. The driver bhaiya opened the car door for me.

As soon as I sat in the car, I quickly dialed Abhi. He picked up immediately as if waiting for me to call. "Jaan" . I sighed listening to his voice. Hearing his voice after a long day is such a bliss."Abhi" I whispered.

"How was your day?" He asked softly. "It was good. Did you eat Abhi?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I'll eat after sometime " He mumbled. I sighed massaging my forehead. I'm having headache since afternoon. "Abhi, I want you to eat right now. Don't force me to come over there with a saltless curry again. I said which made him chuckle. "Don't stress about me. I'll eat. You take rest. You must be tired" He said to which I just hummed.

"Rani sa we are here" Driver bhaiya said. "Don't forget to eat. Bye" I said and cut the call. I'm so damn tired.

I quickly went inside to see everyone sitting in the hall. "Common choti, freshen up. I'll serve you dinner" Mumma said. I shook my head "No, I'm not hungry. I just want to sleep." I said going towards my room.

It's been two days since the dinner incident. As soon as I came home that night, my family bombarded me with so many questions. I simply answered that I was interested in learning self defense. Mumma was trying everything to fix our relationship.

I locked my door and went to my closet to get comfortable clothes. I'm mostly comfortable in shorts and baggy tshirts. I purchased some without my mom's knowledge.

 I purchased some without my mom's knowledge

My headache is getting worse. I quickly laid on my bed and welcomed my sleep.

_____________

Next morning ~

My whole body is aching. I snuggled more into my blanket. I don't even have energy to lift myself from the bed. There is a knock on the door making me open my eyes. My eyes are burning so are my palms. I must have gotten fever.