44 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Prerna Abhiraj Singh Raghuvanshi -

I snuggled more into the warmth making myself comfortable. My legs are lazily tangled with his and my face is buried deep in his neck. My lids are heavy with the sleep and brain foggy and blank. All I want to do is sleep till my last drop of my drowsiness vanishes without any interruption.

But I think my wish is not going to come true as I felt light kisses on my neck. As much as I want to sleep in this cozy bed, He is tempting me. I opened my eyes not being able to resist his kisses only to come face to face with his slender neck and bare shoulders.

I sigh feeling a bite on my neck. I raised my hand to caress his muscular back. My wedding bangles make tingle sound making me realize that I'm married to the love of my life just yesterday. My Abhi.

He raised his head from my neck. His sleepy yet warmth filled eyes locked with mine. I don't remember anything apart from sleeping in his arms in the car soundlessly and waking up with him snuggling close to me.

We didn't utter a word just kept staring at each other with the eyes filled with lot of love and happiness to get bonded in the name of a marriage promising lifetime of togetherness.

Without realizing we bought our faces closer. His breath fanned on my face while his eyes which were looking at mine dropped on my lips. In a second his mouth crashed on mine making me moan in content.

It was not a hungry one like he always does, it was rather sweet and soft one. Like savoring my lips with each lick. Taking in the softness my lips and biting it teasingly. I took his upper lip in mine sucking it softly while he worked on my lower lip taking his time on it.

It felt like the hunger grew within us with every passing second. I felt his warm tongue invading mine making me gasp. His hand cupped my face while mine caressing his nape.

We kept going until our lips turned swollen but still, either of us wanted to stop. Our breathing turned shallow and heavy. I can feel my lips becoming numb and my neck hurting from our position. I don't know how much time we spent making out. We had to part away hearing the knock on the door.

Abhi kissed my forehead before getting up from the bed. I took a deep breath to fill my empty lungs. He opened the door and the Air hostess came into my view. Abhi took the trolley from her hands and closed the door.

The smell of the food filled my nose making me realize how hungry I actually am. I couldn't eat much in the wedding like common who the hell eats well in their own wedding? I tried to sit on the bed only to realize that except my bangles all my jewelries are removed from my body. But the saree is really uncomfortable.

Abhi is serving food in the plate. I got up the bed and stretched my body. "Where is my luggage?" I asked. My voice came out hoarse making me clear my throat.

"The black one" He said signaling towards the two suitcases at the corner.

"Who packed mine?" I asked opening it. As soon as I did I can guess who did it seeing a revealing nighty.

"Preeti" He answered. I sighed taking the tanktop and denim shorts which she thankfully packed and went inside the washroom to freshen up.

After doing my business, I walked out of the washroom with neatly folded saree. I packed it in my suitcase. My head is aching with a lot of pins making me groan. I walked towards Abhi who is busy doing something in his phone.

Seeing me walking he smiled placing the phone aside and stretched his arm for me to take. I held his arm and sat on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Help me remove these hair pins" I whined closing my eyes still feeling sleepy. He hummed and started to work on them as gently as possible without hurting me.