Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Are you ready?" Abhiraj asked knocking on the door for the third time from the past 20 minutes. "Almost done!" He heard her voice which made him sigh.

"I'm telling you the ceremony will be over by the time we reach" Hearing him Prerna chuckled. "One minute almost done" She said pinning her drape of the saree.

"Finally!" She sighed giving a last look at herself she opened the door to come face to face with her handsome husband who is in his navy blue suit. A dreamy smile formed on her face seeing him. It's been 6 months of their marriage with their love growing day by day.

Abhiraj raised his hand and cupped her face while his thumb caressing her cheek. His gaze running on her face remembering every inch and curve of it. She is looking drop dead gorgeous in her Red saree, the diamond jewelry adoring her neck and ears and the best part is the sindoor which successfully took his breath away.

It feels like a dream. A beautiful dream from which he never wants to wake up.

He tucked her hair behind her ear drowning in her doe eyes. The sparkle the eyes held, the love her gaze carried made his heart skip a beat. He still can't believe that she is his wife now.

The wife he is going to cherish till his last breath. With his obsession, he is so damn sure is going to haunt her even after his death.

"What are we not getting late now? I'm telling you the ceremony will be over by the time we reach" Abhiraj's loving gaze turned into a glare after hearing her taunt. Prerna smirked and walked past him towards the entrance.

Abhiraj shook his head and followed her by wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Why the hell are you so late" Preeti shouted at prerna as soon as she faced her bestfriend. Prerna made an apologetic face mumbling "I got some problem with blouse and I had to fix it in the last minute"

Preeti nodded understanding. "Happy wedding Anniversary Preeti" Prerna squealed making Preeti laugh. It's their first wedding anniversary today. And Arjun being Arjun hosted a grand ceremony against his wife's wish but with a promise to celebrate the remaining anniversaries privately.

He wanted the whole world know that the Arjun Kapoor is not a bachelor anymore but a married man. Because no one in the outsude wirld know about his wedding.

"Here is your gift" Prerna said giving her a bag. Preeti grinned while opening it only to gasp. "Oh my god" She shouted grabbing the attention from the surroundings. Prerna looked at them awkwardly while Preeti is busy admiring the cloth in front of her.

"It's so beautiful" Preeti mumbled caressing the embroidery with her fingers. "Really? I'm so glad you liked it" Prerna said with a huge smile on her face.

"Don't tell me you made it for me" Preeti said wide eyes making prerna press her lips together and nod slightly.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. "Pree" She took her in a comforting hug. "Ahh I love you so much pree" Preeti mumbled making prerna chuckle. "Stop being emotional you are going to ruin you make up. And I love you too"

They both were so busy in their hearty conversations completely unaware of the burning gaze on them. There stood Abhiraj and Arjun looking at their wives waiting for god knows how many minutes to get recognized.

But their wives are so busy to even notice their presence.

"Your wife first stole you from me and now stealing my wife" Arjun grumbled making Abhiraj smirk "Will you ever stop being jealous of my wife" Arjun scoffed at him while glaring at prerna.

After a couple of minutes,"Is he still Alive?" Arjun asked making Abhiraj come out of his trace and nod at him. Arjun shook his head.

"When are you planning to kill him?" Hearing his question Abhiraj shrugged his shoulders. To be honest he still have no idea but all he knows is that there is still a lot of time for Siddarth to find his peace.