38 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- AUTHOR'S POV -

The next morning, the atmosphere in the mansion is still gloomy and dull. Not only the royal members but also the workers felt uncomfortable with the unknown tension present in the air.

The main reason of the tension is the woman who is working in the kitchen wearing a maid dress, which is none other than Kalyani. The workers present in the kitchen had to walk on the shells to prevent themselves from her wrath even when they find it funny to see her in this situation.

Kalyani was working in the kitchen more likely cutting the vegetables with a glare remembering the fight she had with meera.

Flashback -

"Maa, why are you not saying anything? They literally throwing me and my children out of the house. How can he order me to live in west block where the maids and the guards live." She shouted at her mother after hearing the announcement the guard make, but Rajmata was so engrossed in praying for the well-being of family that she didn't hear anything around her.

Kalyani turned to Meera and Priya who have worried expression and took heavy steps towards them and shouted "This is my house, and no one has right to send me from here" she glared at them in a challenging way making them look at each other not knowing what to say.

Meera looked at her husband and immediately twisted her lips with irritation , seeing him looking at the dishes present on the dining table while licking his lips completely ignoring the emotional drama which was unfolding in front of his eyes.

She went to him quietly while the kalyani is busy in her shouting and pinched his arm making him jolt. "What" he asked frowning "Look at your sister, atleast try to calm her down" she asked him making him shake his head grinning.

"I always wanted to punish her for her deeds but everytime maa convinced me but today when she finally got something I'm not going to involve in this matter" he said and looked at the dining table to see his favourite sweet on it. He literally ran towards it before meera could protest and started eating.

"He will surely suffer for making me cry in my own house, I'm telling you, he will never gonna find happiness in his life with his so called fiance." That caught meera's attention. She quickly turned towards kalyani with a glare as anger rushed in her veins seeing the audacity of this woman.

"Just because he is the king doesn't mean he can do what ever he wants. Don't forget he failed to protect his family. That person doesn't have right to call himself a ki- and a tight slap landed on her cheek. Meera glared at her while breathing heavily. Which mother can hear someone cursing her own child, no one can.

Kalyani stood grounded with wide eyes while gasps were heard in the hall. Meera flared her nose and gripped kalyani's hair in a tightly and made her look into her eyes. Shivers ran down her spine looking a meera's blood shot eyes. Achintya who was busy devouring his food turned towards the scene and again started eating while enjoying the show.

He never had a proper relation with his sister. She have always been greedy and the jealous woman and he never adored her as his sister. After his marriage she never left a chance to taunt or humiliate meera .The day she eloped he was so sure that she married Harshvardhan seeing his wealth and he is waiting for the day when her arrogance will break.

It is finally happening.

"How dare you? You dared to stand in my house and curse my son. Me and my sister stayed quite all these years Just because you are related to this family. But now you crossed your limits." She said making kalyani yelp.