Bᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 1

3 YEARS LATER -

- Prerna Abhiraj Singh Raghuvanshi -

"Prerna, I was waiting for you. Come here." Meera maa said as soon as I stepped down the stairs. She held my hand and made me sit on the chair. I sat slowly with my hand on my small baby bump. I'm 4 months Pregnant now. Almost 5.

I still remember the happy faces of my family about the news especially Rajmata. She is the happiest one even now. Even if it was not planned, abhi was on cloud nine just my imagining a mini prerna or Abhiraj running in the house.

I grinned at maa as she gave me aalo paratha completely covered with ghee.

I'm craving for a lot of ghee. I'm adding ghee in what ever I'm eating now a days. It's weird like Abhi is not so fan of ghee or butter and It's not my favorite either.

I moaned after taking the first bite. "Maa, this is heaven " I said making meera ma grin. "Of course it is. Because I made it" I laughed hearing Megha.

She is Rishi's wife, they are newly wedded couple. The marriage took place about 3 months ago. She is super active and we became best friend within a very short period of time.

She is Childish yet so mature. They had an arranged marriage but they both are so cute. I can see the red cheeks of Rishi whenever Megha serve him dinner. We all teased him a lot and at the end he ran from here.

"And bhabhi, here is your juice" she said placing a glass of juice on the table making me scrunch my nose. "By the way, where is Abhiraj?" My smile dropped hearing Papa.

I can sense everyone feeling the tension in the air. Everyone became alert because of my moodswings. They are worst. I glared at the paratha and ate silently.

"Maa, I'm going to Office. And I'll return tomorrow, maa asked me to come today." Meera maa smiled and nodded at me.

I started my own boutique a year ago after working as an employee for 2 years. It is quite famous now and I'm really proud of myself for it. Choti ma and Abhi helped me when the things where tough and I'm so glad that I have them by my side at my each step.

Sighing I sat in car looking outside the window, remembering what made me so upset

"Abhi, Don't overwork yourself. Please" I said standing in his office and he just hummed not even taking his eyes off the screen. It's 2am in the morning and he is still working

"Abhi" I called again "Just five minutes" he replied not even taking a glance at me. "You are saying the same thing from past 3 hours" my voice raised and he made a 'tch' sound like I'm annoying him.

"Abhiii" I whined only to get ignored. My eyes filled with tears and I left there and came to my room. He is doing the same thing again. He is so busy that he don't even have time for his pregnant wife.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks became a lot chubbier, more acne and in this baggy cloths I'm looking like a balloon.

Is he not liking to see me like this? I shook my head at my weird thoughts.

Wiping my tears I laid on the bed.

Covering myself with the blanket I tried to close my eyes but my tears are continuously flowing. He is not even spending some time with me from a few days. A choked sob escaped my mouth. I don't even know why I'm crying so hard now.

Damn hormones!!

I'm so used to snuggling in his chest while fully soaked with all his warmth and this blanket alone made no justice.