46 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Mature and dark themes involved in this chapter -
..............................

- Abhiraj Singh Raghuvanshi -

Life. Life has always been unpredictable to me. It made me the happiest at times and also made me drown in the sadness. It made me laugh hard and also made me cry my eyes out.

I've seen many things in my 27 years of life. The childhood filled with Ignorance and envy. The teen filled with lies and responsibilities and the adult with Betrayals and Trust issues.

I have never thought that a girl of height 5'2 with chubby cheeks and doe eyes will change my perspective on life.

This fragile girl is the strongest girl I've ever known. She has a lot of patience with a bit of stubbornness, she is Mature yet a lot childish.

Her eyes held the fire that can burn down the world but they still are capable to have the pinch of innocence. The innocence which can lighten up anyone's darkness.

My eyes stuck on her. The eyes I want to stare at are closed, her chubby cheeks squished on the pillow. Her soft wavy hair spread on the bed. It grew more long now they are upto her waist.

Her breathing was slow making me realize that she is not going to wake up anytime soon. My gaze landed on her long neck which has my marks. I smirked as I know there would be another fight coming on my way.

She clearly warned me to not leave any marks as she is getting a lot of trouble covering them up. But I can't help it. She tempts me so much. Just like right now, I'm hard as rock just by gazing at her.

I bend down her level and started working on her neck. I'm obsessed with her.Yes! But she is not less either. We've became animals, can't keep our hands to ourselves.

She whined in her sleep but still closed her eyes. I bit her bare shoulder making her hiss in her sleep. She opened her eyes with irritation. She loves her sleep a lot and would never like someone waking her up forcefully.

She glared at me and about to shout when I took her lips into mine. Sucking and biting them hard. I can feel her humming in satisfaction and She gripped my hair and pulled me closer. I smiled seeing Her obsession with my hair. She never leaves a chance to caress them.

She once usied my hair products to have a hair like me. I literally laughed so hard seeing her frown after she washed her hair. Her exact words were "Why do I have to act greedy in applying the products. My hair looks like a bird nest now."

She started to roam her hands on my back while I went down to take her bud in to my mouth. Sucking and biting them while she just laid under me being a moaning mess.

"For god sake Abhi it's only 5 in the morning" She whispered kissing my neck. "Your words and your actions are complete opposite wife" I sighed caressing her midrib.

She didn't react just bit my neck. I pulled her closer and made her sit on my stomach. "Help me with that" I said looking my hardness which is right infront of her, but it twisted after seeing her smirk. "And why would I do that?" She said making me spank her ass.

"You gave me enough blue balls for life. I don't want die with them one day" She laughed at it while I glared at her. She lowered her herself, her hard buds rubbing iver my chest making me grip her hips.

She buried her face in my neck while grinding herself on me making me groan. She is a goddamn tease. Not able to control I changed our positions with me over her who is looking at me wide eyed.

"Enough of teasing. I'm taking you hard" without waiting for her response I buried myself deep in her. We both moaned at the feeling. She is so fucking tight. She gripped my shoulders as always and I buried my face in her neck while moving my hips.