27 | Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

- Prerna Ahuja -

"Choti, you are not well. Why don't you take rest?. Take a leave today." Mumma said following me around my room as I'm getting ready to leave for the office. Today is monday, here I'm getting stubborn to go to office and mumma convincing me to take rest.

The main reason is not them. It's the jerk. I scoffed remembering him. That man didn't even message me from yesterday night. I know, I switched off my phone but doesn't mean he should not message me.

When I returned from his office yesterday a doctor was already present in my house. I just went to hospital and I again have to tolerate a doctor. He checked upon me and gave me tablets and not to forget a injection.

I'm feeling better today but a little weak. My father and brothers left the room after a lot of convincing and only mumma left. I want to go because I don't want see him. He will definitely come today to see me.

"No. I'm going" I said grabbing my purse and phone. As soon as unlocked my phone a message came up. I frowned looking at it.

"What???"

"A good news to the employees who worked for launching winter collection. It became is successful, all thanks to you all who worked day and night . The CEO is giving you all 3 days holidays from today onwards. Enjoy!!!"

I gritted my teeth looking at the message. What does he think about himself. I know all his tricks.

Jerk!!!

I looked at my mom to see her controlling her laugh. She must have read while I was reading. I threw my mobile on the bed and laid on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"I'll bring the juice for you" mumma said going put of my room. "I don't want anything which he bought" I shouted gritting my teeth and stomping my legs in return I heard her laugh.

"Don't laugh. I'm serious" I shouted from my room. And I heard Anand bhai shouting from downstairs. "You are way too cute to take your words seriously" and everyone laughed making me roll my eyes.

"Arghhhh!!!"

I changed my clothes and laid on my bed with a book in my hands. I have to quickly complete my book and start another book.

As I guessed, after 30 minutes the door of my room opened. I don't have to look to see who it is. I took a deep breath due to the raise in my heart beat. I didn't even blink my eyes and focused on my book.

He sat near my feet and kept his legs on his lap. His fingers are massaging my feet making me relaxed. I sighed feeling more relaxed.

If 6 months ago anyone have said to me that In the coming winter, I'll be laying on my bed reading my favourite book while the King of Rajasthan would be massaging my feet to get my attention. I would have laughed at their faces holding my stomach.

Wait!. He is the king, how can he touch my feet!!

I quickly withdraw my feet and turned to not see his handsome face. He again took my feet and started massaging again. I tried to remove but his grip is tight. I just sighed and continued my reading.

"Jaan" he whispered and I can feel his stare on me but I didn't respond. "Baby" he called again and my face just remained blank.

He took my book from I hands even when my grip on it is tight and hovered over me. I closed my eyes to not look at his face. He gently caressing my cheeks and kissed my forehead making my breath hitch.

"Look at me." He whispered in my ear slowly rubbed his cheek on mine. I bit my lip at goosebumps appeared with the contact of his beard on my skin. My breathing got heavy and my skin is burning with his touch.