AfterMath

Arohi left to home from temple. After Arohi left it was complete silence. No one dare to speak a word, whatever Arohi spoke was complete true.
Till now Goenka's thought Arohi was childlish and stubborn but today the way she spoke, every word was a sword. Neil birla thought she was selfish but today she was sherni, whatever she spoke was correct.It was complete silence, even Abhi and Akshu didnt dare to taunt Arohi this time. All left to respective homes quietly.
At night,
                     Abhimanyu pov
How dare you Arohi, how dare you.
You questioned my love for Akshu, my love is pure beyond universe. You said I am selfish and egoistic which in reality is you. How dare you to talk back to me being a selfish person you are.
                 But
Is whatever Arohi said true, did I cheated Arohi by promising marriage to her and was pursuing Akshu by her back?? No no she is wrong my love is pure, strong.
Was Arohi right, did I do something wrong?.
Aaah Arohi you messed up our life, I hate you. I wish I dont see you ever again.

                        Akshara Pov
Is whatever Arohi said was true? Did I mess this entire situation?
But I was sacrificing my love for my sister right? But at the end I spoiled her marriage by saying yes to Abhi.
Did I was wrong making decision at correct time.
If I said yes at beginning maybe by this time Abhi and me are married, maybe this whole situation would not have raised.
Yes it was my fault. Aaaaah what did I do , I spoiled everything. I will talk to Arohi and sort this out.

                             Arohi pov

What a fool I was. I thought Abhi would love me, I thought our marriage would be arranged marriage for Abhi , where love blossom after marriage but I was a fool.
From beginning he was behind Akshu, even after seeing all I ignored it. Everything was happening infront of my eyes but I turned a blind eye hoping after marriage everything will change. I was wrong
Abhi was taunting me and shaming me infront of everyone whenever he got a chance, but I kept silent. What a characterless I became.
I thought I was strong like Sirat maa, who will not take taunt without any mistake but I became shameless and was silent for everything what Abhi done.
Oh god I didnt realised till now how foolish I became. In the name of love, I was loosing my self respect, my ambition to become a great doctor and most importantly myself.
Maybe god did this for my benifit.
It is my life second chance and I am not gonna waste it.
Good bye Abhimanyu Birla, from now on you are no one to me.
Tomorrow is beginning of my new life.

And with that 3 souls drifted souls not knowing what future has stored from them.

Please ignore Grammatical mistakes.

Thank you for reading. Plz vote, share and follow.

Rhank you 🙂