Back with bang

Abhi- Arey dumbo . Promise me that you will never ever give ideas.

Neil- Neverrr ever bhaiiii. Please save me before that artist say my name to Aru. Eyyyy

Both Neil and Abhi peep through the tree, they see Arohi is giving left and right to the artist.
They both hide again.

Neil- bhai please save me.

Abhi- just hide here.

Neil- bhai I took selfie with them. What if Aru sees it

Abhi- Arey what you did. Why did you take selfie with them. You dumbo.

Neil- sorry bahi. Please save me from your wifeeeee

Both Abhi and Neil see for Aru. They see that a rowdy was going to push Aru from the stair.

Abhi rush to hold Aru but a man catches Arohi.

Arohi sees him and hugs him. Abhi gets shocked.

Arohi and the man fights of the goons.

Abhi and Neil joins them and Neil  tackfully aak the rowdies to run away.

Arohi- Arey idiots where are you going.come here

Neil- bhabiji let them go na. Why to drag a issue.

Arohi- bhabiji aa. What happened Neil.so much respect suddenly

Neil- After seeing something we need to behave accordingly.

Abhi ask Neil to shut his mouth.

Arohi- whatever

Arohi turns other side and hugs the person again.

Aru- what the hell are you doing here Arush. You know how much I missed you..

Arush- damn I missed you too my Aru.

Abhi thinks , idiot how dare he is to call my Aru as his. Now I cant say anything as Aru still didn't confessed her love to me.
Let Arohi say how much she love me then I will kick and throw this Arush away from my Aru.

Abhi- Hi Arush how are you.

Arush- fine Abhi how are you.

Abhi- fine.

Arush- come will sit and talk.

All sat and ordered coffee

Arush- Not bad Aru. You didn't lose touch in boxing.

Arohi- ha I know. Idiots if they didn't ran away I would have shown them the hell.

Abhi and Neil gulps

To divert Aru Abhi talks

Abhi- when did you came back Arush

Arush- 10 days.

Aru- Idiot, you came 10 days back but you didn't meet me or informed me. She beats him.

Arush- ouch. Sorry mere cupcake. Ma is not feeling good so I was taking care of her.

Aru- what happened to ma. Why didn't you told me.

Arush- relax Aru. She is fine now. I don't want to worry you.

Aru- I want to see her now. Come lets go.

Arush- now

Aru- yea now.

Aru- but why didn't you tell me

Arush- because I don't want to worry you. If not for this rowdies today I won't have met you also.

Aru- oh then I should thank those rowdies for making me ro meet you.

Abhi glares at Neil

Abhi- Aru you said you want to meet someone.

Aru- ha yes. But she cancelled it in last minute. So I will go with Arush.

They pay the bill and leave.

Aru goes towards Arush and sits on his bike.

Abhi remembers Aru is scared of bikes.

Abhi- Aru, are you not scared of bikes.

Aru- yes I am. But with Arush I am not scared of anything. I trust him.

Arush and Aru smiles.

Aru- Neil tell ma that I will be late and I will have dinner and come.

She leaves.

Abhi turns to Neil ans twist his hand.

Abhi- Arey dumbo what have you done. With your silly idea you made my wife meet her friend and see how, madam went with him on bike and says she trust him more than me.

Neil- Aaaaaa bhai its paining. Leave my hand.. bhabi didn't said she trust Arush more than you. She just said she trust Arush.

Abhi- ha both are same. Here I am struggling to get my wifes forgiveness and with my your stupid idea she left with her friend.

Night
Arohi reach home. Abhi and Neil are talking.

Neil- bhai , last idea.

Abhi- No.

Neil- please bhai. Just go to washroom, act like you forgot towel and ask Aru for it.

Once she comes to give towel pull her in and

Abhi- stop stop. You and your ideas. Go go to sleep.

Abhi goes to take bath. He thinks idea is not bad and will try .

Abhi- Aru, I forgot my towel can you pass me one please.

Aru- hmm ok. Wait

Aru- here open soor little.

Abhi opens the door and pulls Aru inside.
Aru place her leg on soap and slips.

Abhi holds her waist and pull her towards him.

Both gets drenched under the shower. Abhi holds Aru tightly through her waist and Aru can feel Abhi naked chest.
She shivers.

Abhi pushes her wet hair away from Aru face. He holds her face close to him and about to kiss when a knock distrub him

It was Abhi dream. Aru didnt gave towel to him yet. Aru is knocking Abhi door.

Abhi - oh is this a dream. Now I will make it into reality. He smiles.

Abhi opens the door slowly. He pulls Aru hands but Aru doesn't come in. He pulls again. He pulls strongly and finally falls on his back in bathroom.

Aru is seen holding a longstick and placing towel on edge of the stick.

Abhi- what the... Abhhhh. Its hurting.
He comes our slowly.

Aru smiles seeing Abhi condition.

Abhi gets angry.

Abhi- why were you holding stick. Cant you give towel to my hand.

Aru- I was painting and paint was all over my hands. So I gave it to stick.
But why did you pull so hardly.

Abhi- nothing. He turns on sleep on his side.

Abhi thinks arey Neil.you and your stupid ideas. I will not leave you tomorrow.aaaa.

Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment

Please ignore Grammatical mistakes