Trying to be friends -2

Aru was sitting in balcony and thinking how Manjari words.

She thinks maybe Abhis disturb childhood is the reason for him to not like me in forst place.

Aru thinks maybe if Abhi has married Akshu then they both would have been happy since Akshu is soft spoken and good like manji ma.

But I am a outspoken person who don't think of others before me.

Aru thinks maybe that is the reason Abhi dont trust her.

Aru thinks that from today she will try to start afresh by forgetting all the bad past days.

She says I understood that god has not made us  for each other. But let me see if atleast friendship can be there between us.

But I have taken a decision of what to do once Neil comes back.

Till then I will try to be friends with Abhi. It will be better for us mental health and family.

She silently watches the stars in the sky. A lone tear escape her eyes.

After sometime Abhi comes to her.

Abhi thinks, Aru thank you for giving me a chance and starting friendship with me. This time I will not do any mistakes and I will make you fall in my love.

Abhi- Aru, what are you doing outside. Its cold and already late. Come and sleep.

Aru- ya Abhi comming.

Abhi- coe sleep.

Aru- Abhi you sleep on bed. I will sleep on couch.

With that Aru takes pillow and starts going towards couch

Abhi quickly comes and holds the pillow

Abhi- No Aru, you said we both are friends but now you are making distance.
If you are not comfortable to sleep together then let me sleep on couch.

Abhi pulls the pillow, Aru pull it back

Aru- No its fine I will sleep on couch. You don't worry.

Both starts pulling pillow for each side.

Suddenly both falls on the bed.

Abhi falls on top of Arohi, both had a eyelock.

They lost in each other eyes.

Aru broke the eye lock and ask him to get up.

Abhi says sorry and tries to get up but his chain gets stuck with her mangalsutra.

He again falls on her.

Aru- Abhiiii, what are you doing.

Abhi- Arey, I am trying to get up but you only see. Our chains gor entangled. Let me remove them.

Aru- Do it fast. You are so heavy.

Abhi- oh madam. I am not heavy. I am hot.

Aru- seriously.In this position you want to argue.
Please get up. It feels like a elephant sat on me.

Abhi- what the hell. How could you say that.
Now say sorry.

Aru- ok sorry. But get up fast.

Abhi gets up a little bit but he pulls Aru along with him by holding her waist and turns on the bed.

Now Aru is lying on Abhi

Aru- Abhi what are you doing.

Abhi- since you said I am elephant. I need to check your weight na.