Party

Sun rays hit the birla mansion.

Abhi is getting ready to go to hospital. Aru comes there. She feels awkward to talk with him. She avoids eye contact with him.

Abhi sees Aru

Abhi- Good morning Arohi. So second day will see.

He smiles

Aru looks confused

Abhi- oh maybe you forgot, I told yesterday na that within 10days you need to confess or else I will sign divorce papers happily.

So yesterday is day 1 and today is day 2.

Aru- but today is day 1 na

Abhi- how does it make any difference, you already taken decision right

Aru- huu

Abhi- right

Aru- ha right.

Abhi- ok then. Meet you in hospital. Bye.

Aru thinks did he mean it really. Why is he acting weirdly.

Abhi was going down stairs. He feels happy bcoz he noticed how restless Aru was when he mentioned about signing divorce in 10 days. He got confidence that within this 10 days she will confess her feelings.

He smiles and goes towards breakfast table but his smile drops seeing the scene infront of him.

There Arush is sitting with birla family and having breakfast happily.

By seeing him Abhi remembers how Arush told he will make Aru divorce him and take her away. He gets angry but he stops seeing his family.

Arush- oh Hi Abhi

Abhi- Hi

Manji ma- Abhi come and eat. See this boy came to pick Aru. He is so sweet, by talking with him for sometime we all became fan of him

Shefali- yes ma, whatever Aru told about him was true. He so cool and a gentleman.

Arush- really did Aru told about me. How sweet.
He smiles and sees Abhi.

Abhi glares at him. Neil observes it.

Aru comes down and gets shocked to see Arush

Aru- Arushhh what are you doing here

Arush- arey Aruuuu. I missed you much.

He goes and hugs her.

Abhi fists his hand in anger.

Arush- I missed you so much Aru ma.

Aru- we met yesterday only.

Arush- ya but still. Ok come eat breakfast.

Aru sits in chair.

Arush- Arey aunty why are standing, sit I will serve you. You please sit aunty.

Manji ma- Arey beta. No no you are our guest.

Arush- aunty think of me like your son. Now sit and eat. Always working.

Aru- Ma you sit. He will not leave until you sit. In home also like that only. He will not leave aunty until she eats.

Manji ma- wah such a good son. God bless you beta.

Arush- Arey aunty. Just now I said na. I am also like your son.

Abhi glares at him.

Shefali- Looks like Arush knows how to keep women in the house happy. The girl is gona be very lucky who marries him.