Hate or ??

Abhi was still standing in the room. At that time Neil came inside, he has seen everything. He went near to Abhi and asked why you hate Arohi so much? Now everything is sorted out and you are going to marry Akshara but still you are showing your anger on Arohi, why are you doing this way.
For this Abhi said, this is the reason I dont like her. See now she has created misunderstanding between us and you my brother are taking her side.

Neil: Bhai what are you saying. You are more Important to me than Aarohi. By the way you behaved with her few mins back,  my brother will not do it. That is what I my trying to say my Abhi bro will not behave like that with any girl not only Arohi but today you hurt her nd she was bleeding but your anger didnt allow you to see it .
Please bro leave your anger, everything is falling in right place after much struggle dont let your anger mess it. Neil hugged Abhi and left room.
Abhi thought whatever Neil said was true, he thought what I did today was complete wrong I should have said sorry. But she is the reason my brother questioned me today. Again Arohi this girl will not stop messing around my loved ones.And again his anger ,hate increased for Arohi but he thought to say sorry to Aru atleast for Neil sake.
He tried to search her, he sees her with Dev. He was nursing her wound.
Dev- so how did you got hurt?
Aru- not sure maybe by mistake I hit the wall
Dev- Arohi dont act like movie heroine, you are a doctor. And you know by hitting wall a bracelet will not poke into skin and slit.
Arohi-☺️☺️, sorry sir.
Dev- Its fine if you don't want to share but take tt incase it infect.

And Neil comes to them to inform about interns welcome party. he sees Arohi hand but didnt ask anything to make it less awkward

Neil- Hi Dev, Arohi. I came here to inform You both that you guys  will be the coordinators for upcoming interns welcome party, Harsha sir told me to inform and start the things.
Arohi- me no no. I cant do.
Dev- why not, you are here since 6 months. You know in and out of birla hospital.
Arohi- But I am not sure.
Neil- no but Arohi, please do it na, please.
Arohi- ok then, I will but you need to be there for me.
Neil- Always at your service maam
Arohi - very funny
Dev- And Arohi dont call me sir, I am not that old, you can call me dev or D
Arohi- ok we three will rock the party.
With that all three started laughing and discussing what to do.
Abhi who sees this dint like the fact she is very open with Dev and Neil but always shows attitude to him. He left from there.

Arohi was following Dev with rounds in kids ward. As kids already know Aru they were all comfortable and smiley.
Kid- Hi Aru sis
Aru- Hi, did you take medicine
Kid-ya I took. Between did that kadoos doctor came today
Aru- kadoos doctor, who is it.
Kid- the one fighting with you yesterday.
Aru thought they are talking about Abhi and
Aru- No you should not say like that, he is a doctor.
Kid- but whoever fights with princess like you is khadoos only.
the way kid said this made aru smile
Aru- ok we will call him kadoos but dont tell anyone and she did hi fi to the kid.
Unknown to them Abhi who came for morning rounds was standing behind and listened to everything.
Arohi turned around and by seeing Abhi both Aru and kid got scared. Aru quickly went to behind Dev and in tension grabbed his hand. Abhi who sees this didn't like the way  Aru went to Dev.. but he quickly composed himself and turned to kid.
Kid- hehe Hi dr
Abhi-hi kid, let me check your reports.Ok, nurse go and get a injection.
Kid- no on dr. I am good right
Abhi- what to do I am khadoos dr. I will give injection
Kid- you khadoos, who said that. The handsome in birla hospital is you. Who said that you are khadoos is khadoos themselves.
By listening this Aru thought this kid is over smart.
Abhi laughed off and said you are healthy no need of injection, only tablets for today.kid was happy.
Abhi- so kid, what is your name.
Kid- my name is Abhi Abhijeet.
Abhi- and my name is Abhi Abhimanyu.
Arohi- So you are chotu abhi
Listening this Abhi sees aru. He left from there without saying anything.
After Abhi leaves , Aru went near kid and twisted his ear. So you are oversmart, you called him khadoos but changed when he came.
Kid- sorry didi by seeing khadoos directly I got scared.
Aru- Its ok and kiss him.
Kid- so we both are friends right?
Aru - yes ofcourse
Kid- then I will call you Aru🙂
Aru- oh not sure but.  ok.
Kid- call me Abhi
Aru- Hmm I will call you chotu but not Abhi
Kid- no call buy my name.
Aru- ok cool. I will call you chotu Abhi.
With that she left from there.

Since she had not eaten her breakfast, she went to canteen to have lunch. Abhi was passing by and sees time it is not even 12.
He thinks madam comes late and takes break quickly .
He goes to her.

Abhi- Having lunch so quickly Dr Arohi.
Arohi who thought not to create a scene again replied calmly.
Arohi- yes sir, I am hungry so came early.
Abhi- first you came to hospital lately as if it is your home, then without doing your assigned task taking breaks. Very nice.
All your ambitions, career are only in talks not in actions.
Arohi- my career I will take care sir. It should not worry you.
Abhi- first learn to speak without this attitude and what is with calling as sir.
Arohi - Today mrg itself you said how superior you were in birla hospital so I should respect your position sir.

Abhi sees Arohi wound, he feels guilty, he tries to take her hand bu Arohi pull it back. Abhi takes her hand by force and sees it.
He was trying to say sorry but was not able to say.
By mistake he touched her wound and she winced in pain. By seeing this he said sorry.
Listening sorry from Abhi made Arohi emotional and made her cry.
Unknowingly Abhi touched her face and removed the tear drop from her face.

Thank you