Reception -2

Birla house is decorated fully.
Manji ma was happy and looking after the things herself.

Abhi and Aru comes down. They see the decoration.

Aru sees entire set is made with fresh flowers and entire mansion is decorated beautifully.

She feels anxious and tensed. Abhi sees her.

Manji ma comes to them.

Manji ma - Aru, Abhi did you like the arrangements.

And Aru I called / to come early. Even I informed Akshu and Abhinav.

Aru- Thank you so much ma. I am eager to meet them all.

Manji ma says ok ok. I need to go I have much work.

She leaves. Aru sees all the things happening around and feels anxious.

She goes to the room. Abhi follows her.

Abhi- Aru, are you fine.

Aru- yes. Just little tensed.

Abhi- why

Aru-you know all are gathering for our reception.

Abhi- yes I know. But why are you tensed for it.

Aru- because this was all fake. We both are faking our relation for family.

I agreed for reception  because ma health is not good and she will be happy if I agree

But no I feel guilty for cheating them. I already have lot if guilts in my life from the day you entered in my life

Now one more is adding.

Abhi- but our relation is not completely fake. We became friends and friends is first step in any relationship.

Aru- no we are just friends. And this marriage has nothing to do with our friendship.
We became friends forgetting past.

Abhi- Aru believe me. What ever is happening is happening for good.

And I need to say you something. He turns Aru towards him. He holds her hands, I am sorry for what I did in past but now I want to give our marriage a chance

By the time Abhi completes his sentence Shefali bhabi comes inside with a beautician.

Shefali bhabi- sorry love birds. But now I am going to separate you till reception time.

Abhi in guest room a beautician is waiting for you. You go there and Aru this girl will take care of your facial and hair.

Aru- but Bhabhi. Why all this. I am ok now right. I will do myself

Shefali - no it is manji ma order and I am doing it .

Ok I am leaving now. Shefali leaves from there taking Abhi.

Beautician ask Aru to remove her earrings and mangalsutra. but Aru hesitant to remove it. but beautician says chemicals in creams can effect the chain. Aru removes reluctantly.

Beautician applies mehandi on Aru hand. she applies face pack on Aru face and neck. she keeps cucumber slice on her eyes.

Beautician- Maam it will take 10 mins to dry. I will go downstairs and will come back.

Aru - ok. you can go.

Abhi comes back to room to fetch his clothes. He goes to his cupboard and searches his clothes. 

After few minutes Aru feels burning sensation on her face and neck. she ignores it but burning sensation increases. she shouts.

Aru- ahha.. whats happening.aa..aaa